Chapter 8: Bruce Cameron Biersack

SARAH'S POV

*2 months later*

"Sarah, you ready?" CC asked as he walked into the room.

"Yeah." I said as I finished dressing Kaitlyn. We were finally able to take Kaitlyn home and this was one of the ebst days of my life. I hadn't been home in three months because I didn't want to leave Kaitlyn.

"She's checked out and I have the car pulled around front." He said, leaning against the door frame.

"Great." I said, strapping her into her carrier. I picked up her carrier and walked out of the hospital with CC. I strapped her carrier into the car as CC climbed into the driver's seat. I climbed in next to Kaitlyn and strapped myself in as CC pulled away from the hospital. I played with Kaitlyn and cooed to her the whole ride home. We finally got home and I got the carrier out, walking into the house with CC. I set the carrier down on the ground and picked Kaitlyn up. I held her close to my body and began to walk around the house.

"Welcome home Kaitlyn." I said, reaching the top of the stairs. "This is your room." I said, as I walked into it. I stood in the middle of the room and looked down at my daughter. I smiled at her innocent, sleeping face, a tear rolling down my cheek. CC came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder.

"She's beautiful, isn't she?" CC asked, picking up one of his hands and stroking Kaitlyn's cheek.

"Yeah, we did good." I said with a smile.

*1 week later*

"SARAH!" CC called from downstairs.

"Yeah?" I asked, finishing up Kaitlyn's diaper change. I heard his footsteps on the stairs and then he ran into the room, doubling over.

"Juliet...labor." He panted.

"Oh my God, really?" I asked and he nodded. "Shit, we gotta go." I said, picking up Kaitlyn and carrying her downstairs. The carrier was by the door so I bent down to strap her in and then CC and I left the house. I strapped Kaitlyn's carrier into the car while CC started up the car.  I got in the passenger seat and we drove to the hospital. We got there and rushed in to see Jinxx, Sammi, Jake, Ella, Angelica, Ashley, Desiree, Andy's parents and Juliet's dad. I handed Kaitlyn's carrier to CC and rushed over to Sammi, engulfing her in a hug.

"How's she doing?"

"No word, we've been sititng out here waiting." She said with a smile. I sat down between her and CC. I looked over to see CC playing with Kaitlyn in her carrier. "CC really is a good dad." Sammi said, leaning over to whisper in my ear.

"I know, when she was in the hospital, he went to go see her everyday. He doesn't complain when he has to get up in the middle of the night to get her." I said with a smile.

"Wow, I hope Jinxx is like that when we decide to have kids someday." She said with a smile.

"I'm sure he will." I said with a reassuring smile. Juliet's mom came out with a huge smile on her face.

"How are they?" Jinxx asked, looking up at her.

"They're just find, Andy will tell you guys more later." She said with a smile as she sat next to her husband. Ten minutes later, Andy walked out, and boy did he look tired.

"How are they?" We all asked, rushing up to him.

"They're just fine." He said with a smile. He brought the grandparents back first and then brought the other ten of us back there. We all filed in and I smiled when I saw Juliet holding a little blue bundle, knowing Andy had gotten the son he wanted.

"What's the name?" Sammi asked, bouncing a bit.

"Bruce Cameron Biersack." She said with a smile before looking up at us. "Andy named him." She said.

"Ohhhhh." We all said, laughing a bit.

"Hey, Batman is badass! Just like my son's going to be." Andy said with a smile, stroking his son's cheek.

"Not if he turns out like his dad." Ashley mumbled with a chuckle. Andy just looked up at him  with a small smile.

"Do you guys wanna hold him?" Juliet asked and we all said yes. She handed him to Andy and he walked over to me, handing him to me.

"Wow, he looks just like you Andy." I said with a smile.

"That's going to be an ugly kid." Jake mumbled, getting a glare from Andy. "Kidding, kidding." He said with a small chuckle. Andy just jokingly rolled his eyes and sat down enxt to Juliet. I passed him off to CC and he had pure joy on his face. Little Bruce was passed down the line before being returned to his mother.

"Well, I guess we should get going." Ashley said, heading towards the door and we all agreed.

"Remember Juliet, if you guys need any help, Ella and I are always here to help. Even Sammi can help if you'd like." I said with a smile.

"All right, thank you Sarah." She said with a smile as I left the room. We all said goodbye to each other before seperating to our cars. CC and I got home and I dressed Kaitlyn in her custom made, BVB footie pajamas and put her to sleep in the bassinet by our bed. I got dressed into pajamas myself and climbed in next to CC.

"You know, I think after Kaitlyn's grown up, like maybe a year or two, we should try for another kid." CC said with a smile. "I'd really like a son."

"Maybe, you never know, we may get lucky again." I said with a smile, pecking his lips.

"And if we end up with only being able to have one kid, I will be just fine with having one, beautiful daughter. And if we do have another kid and we have another daughter, I will love her just the same as Kaitlyn."

"I love you so much Christian Mora." I said with a smile.

"And I love you so much Sarah Mora." He replied.

"Sarah Mora, I love how that sounds, always have." He took his left hand and placed it on top of mine so our rings were visible.

"Christian and Sarah Mora, forever." He said with a smile, passionatley kissing my lips.

*************************************************************************************

Aww <3

NO IDEAS!

5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!