Chapter 6: Kaitlyn Ruby Mora

*A Month Later*

SARAH'S POV

"CC." I groaned, hoping he would hear me. I kept calling his name louder until I heard his footsteps on the stairs.

"Yes?" He asked, standing in the doorway.

"I need some water." He nodded and walked out, coming back a few minutes later with a glass of water in his hand. He handed it to me and sat next to me on the bed, rubbing my back. "I'm so miserable Christian." I whined, putting the glass on the nightstand.

"I know babe, only two more months."

"That's too longgggg." He sighed and began to rub my stoumach. "I think I'm just going to get some sleep, my stoumach's starting to hurt again." I said, my eyes closing.

"Okay, call if you need me." He said, patting my leg and pecking my lips before leaving the room.

"CC!" I called, gripping onto my stoumach. "CC!" I yelled as I sat up. "Christian." I said, walking to the door and leaning against it.

"What, what!" He asked alarmed, running up to me.

"I-I think my water broke." His eyes widened.

"B-But you're only seven months!"

"I know! Just get me to the damn hospital." I said, pain surging through my body.

"Okay, okay." He said, running in the room and grabbing our bag before helping me down the stairs and slipping on shoes. He got me into the car and started to speed towards the hospital.

"CC." I cried, leaning my whole body against the car door.

"We're almost there babe, just hold on." He said, patting my knee. We finnaly made it to the hospital and he rushed me in.

"Hi, my wife is pregnant and she went into labour two months early." He said frantically. They guided me into a wheelchair and wheeled me off to a room. I was put into a gown, put on a hospital bed and stuck with multiple needles. I started to relax after they gave me an epidural.

"I'm going to start calling everyone." CC said, holding out his phone and walking out of the room. He walked back in as he slipped his phone back on his pocket. "BVB is on their way here and your dad and friends are trying to find the next plane out here." I nodded in agreement. Just then, Juliet and Ella walked in, smiling.

"Hey." Juliet said, pulling a chair up next to me. I waved with a smile as Ella sat down and Sammi walked in.

"I'm so worried." I said, bitting my lip. "What if, you know, Kaitlyn doesn't make it because she's early." Ella smiled and placed her hand on my arm.

"Don't worry about that Sarah, she will be just fine." Ella said, reassuring me.

***

"Cmon Sarah, one last push." CC said as I was crushing his hand. It wasn't long before a loud cry filled the room.

"A beautiful baby girl!" The doctor exclaimed. I looked over at CC and smiled as I saw a tear roll down his cheek. They started to bring Kaitlyn over to me when everything went black.

CC'S POV

I wiped tears away as they quickly showed Kaitlyn to us. I heard a flop behind me and quickly turned around to see Sarah passed out on the pillow.

"Sarah." I said, shaking her frantically. "Wait, what happend to her?" I asked, tears overflowing and running down my cheeks. "Sarah!" I cried, shaking her harder. I was pushed out of the way as all the nurses crowded around her. I sat down on a chair in the corner, crying my eyes out.

"Her heart rates dropping!" I heard someone yell, causing me to cry harder. I pulled my knees up to my chest as they wheeled her out of the room.

"Christian Mora?" A doctor asked, stepping into the room about five minutes later. I quickly pulled myself together and stood up, walking over to the doctor. "I'm guessing you're wondering what happened to your wife and daughter?" I nodded, wiping the rest of the tears off of my face.

"First of all, your daughter is just fine. She is in the NICU because she's premature but she is alive."

"Thank God." I said, running m fingers through my hair.

"Now you're wife." I held my breath, expecting the worse. "You were aware of her rarity to concieve, and if she did it was a higer risk for a miscarriage." All I could do was nod, trying to hold back all my tears. "Well, this is what caused her to go into labour prematurely. Also, her body didn't have the strength needed which caused her to pass out. Your wife is alive but... she has fallen into a coma. It is likely she will come out of it but it may be a couple weeks, a month at the longest."

"Oh my God." I said, sitting back down and putting my head into my hands.

"You may go see your daughter and wife." He said, giving me the room numbers and leaving the room. I pulled myself together and walked down the hall, going to see my daughter first. I walked up to the glass and scanned the room, looking for my daughter. I finnaly found a a little pink bundle with Mora on a card on the case. I smiled, a tear rolling down my cheek at the sight of my sleeping daughter.

"Would you like to see your child?" A nurse asked, stepping out of the room. I nodded. "Last name?"

"Mora." She looked on her clipboard, pointing to a name.

"Follow me." She said with a smile. She handed me a pile of sea foam and instructed me to pull it on. I pulled on the sea foam gown, shoe covers, cap and mask. I pulled on the gloves and walked over to her. She put her mask on and led me into the enclosed room, leading me over to the bassinet with my daughter. She told me what I can and can't do before walking away. I smiled and reached down to my daughter, rubbing her arm with my thumb.

"Hey there Kaitlyn." I smiled, just staring down at her.

"Would you like to hold her?" The nurse asked and I nodded. She scooped Kaitlyn up into her arms and showed me how to hold her. She passed Kaitlyn off to me and I smiled, holding her close to my body.

"I can't believe I'm actually a father." I smiled, pacing a bit. "Hey Kaitlyn, I'm your daddy." I said with a smile. "I know I look weird but I promise you I'm sexy." I chuckled. "You'll see mommy soon, she's going to be just fine." I said as tears started to form in my eyes. "I love you Kaitlyn." I said as I placed her back down and walked out. I stripped of the sea foam and headed down to Sarah's room.

I walked in to see her hooked up to even more machines and my heart broke. I forced myself into the room and collapsed into a chair by her bedside. I grabbed her hand  and cried into it.

"I love you so much Sarah, please wake up." I cried, rubbing her hand. "I need you, Kaitlyn needs you, please wake up." I sighed and let go of her hand, rubbing my face to try to stop the tears.

"Kaitlyn is beautiful babe, we did good." I said before leaving the room. I slowly walked down the hall, entering waiting room. All of BVB and their wives ambushed me as I walked out, asking me questions.

"Calm down." I said, pushing through them and sitting down in a chair. They all surrounded me, waiting for me to speak. "Kaitlyn is fine but Sarah... she's in a coma." Everone gasped. "They told me that her body didn't have enough strength so she passed out."

"Dude." Ashley said, sitting next to me and placing his hand on my back. I nodded, my head in my hands as I let a tear slip out.

***********************************************************************************************

Okay so... yeah:) <3

3 COMMENTS/VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER!