Chapter 7: Please Wake Up

CC'S POV

*a month later*

It's been a month since Kaitlyn was born. She's doing well but she still needs to stay for another month so they can keep an eye on her. I've visited her every day, still having to wear the sea foam green mess. As for Sarah, she's still in her coma. She's supposed to come out of it any day now but I just don't know anymore. We're supposed to be on tour right now but we had to cancel due to Sarah and Kaitlyn still being in the hospital. I heard a knock on the door and I called for the person to come in.

"Hey." Andy smiled, walking in.

"Hey." I said as I turned off the TV.

"She still hasn't woken up yet?" I shook my head. "Damn man." I just nodded, squeezing her hand, hoping for a response.

"Hey, want to go visit Kaitlyn with me?" He nodded and we left, heading up to the NICU. I grabbed the sea foam clothing and handed a pair to Andy. "Put it on if you want to go in." I said, pulling my hair into the cap. We both were dressed and walked in, going over to Kaitlyn. "Hey baby girl." I cooed, picking her up and holding her close to me. I smiled and pecked her forehead, rocking her a bit. I looked over at Andy who was just smiling. "Do you want to hold her?" He nodded, holding out his arms.

"I guess I'm going to have to do this in a bit anyway." He chuckled, taking her from me.

"Yup, only two more months and you're a father." He nodded.

"I know. It's scary."

"I bet, I'm still scared because I haven't actually taken my daughter home yet." I chuckled, stroking her cheek.

"When Juliet found out she was pregnant, all the questions came to my head like, am I going to be a good enough father? And now, those thoughts are coming back."

"Don't worry Andy, you're going to be amazing." I said and he smiled.

"Thanks." We talked a bit more before putting Kaitlyn back down and undressing. We walked back to Sarah's room, the familiar beeping filling my ears.

"C...C" I heard a voice. I turned around to Andy and he held up his hands in surrender. "C-Christian." I raised an eyebrow and walked over to Sarah.

"Sarah?" I asked, gripping her hand. "Sarah, if you can hear me, squeeze my hand." She squeezed my hand. "Oh my God."

"C-C." She said again.

"O-oh my God Andy! She's awake!" I exclaimed, holding her hand close to my heart. "Go get the nurses!" I demanded and he did. "Oh my God Sarah!" I cried, passionatley kissing her.

"CC." She said, her lips forming into a smile. I was pushed out of the way by the nurses, standing with Andy against the wall. The doctor soon came in and talked to the nurses.

"Well Mr. Mora, your wife seems to be recovering just fine. She should be quickly regaining conciousness and, if everything goes well, she'll be able to go home in about a week ro so." He smiled before leaving the room.

"I'm going to get back to Juliet." Andy said, leaving as well.

"Sarah." I cried, gripping her hand.

"Hey CC." She smiled, her eyes fully opening. "H-How's Kaitlyn?"

"She's beautiful babe. A stunning image of you." She smiled.

"H-How long was I out?"

"A month." Her eyes widened.

"A month?" I nodded. "W-Why arn't you on tour?"

"I couldn't just abandon you and Kaitlyn!"

"Awww. What happened anyway?"

"Well, remember when the doctor said you couldn't concieve and... if you did you'd have a miscarriage?" She nodded. "Well, that's the reason you went into labor early. Your body couldn't handle all the stress so you just passed out." Her jaw dropped and I nodded, rubbing her hand.

"W-Well, can I go see her?" I shrugged.

"I can ask." I suggested as I pressed the nurse button. The nurse came rushing in and I asked if she could go see Kaitlyn. She nodded and unhooked Sarah, helping her into a wheelchair. I rolled her down the hallway as the nurse walked with us to the NICU. Once we got there, the nurse helped Sarah get dressed as I got myself dressed. I wheeled her in and over to Kaitlyn, taking her out of the basket. I held her close and kissed her forehead. I instructed Sarah on how to hold her before placing Kaitlyn in her arms.

"Oh my God CC, she's beautiful." Sarah cried, holding her daughter close to her body. I kneeled down next to them and smiled. "Hi Kaitlyn, I'm your mommy." She cooed. Sarah talked to Kaitlyn a bit more before I put her back and we left. We undressed and I took her back to the room. I called the nurse who hooked her back up and then left.

"I'm so happy you're finally awake." I said as I hugged her.

**************************************************************************************

Awwww

jordan_loves_cc wanted this uploaded

Listening to Ashley~ Escape The Fate -------------->

3 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!