Chapter 12

Chapter 12

SARAH'S POV

*One Month Later*

"Sarah!" Sammi exclaimed as she opened the door. I smiled and hugged her. "CC! Come on in." She said, opening the door wider for us. I walked in, CC behind me with Kaitlyn in her carrier. I walked in to see we were the last to arrive. 

"So, when is there going to be a mini Purdy running around?" Andy questioned.

"I'm terrified." Juliet mentioned and we all laughed.

"Not for a long, long time. There's too many babies right now. Did you guys make a pregnancy pact without us or something?" Ashley laughed. He was right. There were now four babies all within two years. Angelica was a year old, Kaitlyn was eight months and Bruce was five months. 

"Come on Sammi! I'm dying to know the gender!"

"What do you guys think it is?" Sammi questioned. Almost everyone said it was a boy, since there were already so many girls.

"I hope it's a girl. Then Kaitlyn, Angelica and your daughter can all be friends." I smiled.

"If it's a girl, I'm drinking bleach." Andy joked.

"We've decided to name our baby Lily Rose Ferguson." Sammi announced with a smile.

"Ahh! It's another girl!"

"Jinxx, where's your bleach?" Andy asked, handing Bruce to Juliet and getting off the couch. "I'm kidding, I'm happy for you guys." Andy laughed.

"Awh, little Bruce is outnumbered now." Ella commented.

"It's okay because he's going to be a ladies man." Juliet smiled, pushing Bruce's hair back.

"Keep your son away from my daughter!" Jinxx, CC and Jake scolded Andy at once.

"Woah, chill." Andy chuckled, holding his hands up in surrender.

"I think it's time for a Purdy baby, you know, even the score." Andy suggested, nudging Ashley.

"Yeah, no." Ashley laughed.

****************************************************************************

Sorry it's short.

What do you think of the name?

NO IDEAS!

5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER (NO SPAM)