Chapter 9: Tour

Chapter 9: Tour

SARAH'S POV

*One Month Later*

"I feel bad about leaving you guys." CC said as he carried his suitcase down the stairs.

"Don't CC. I want you to have fun on tour."

"But I'm going to miss so much!" He whined, playing with Kaitlyn's fingers.

"I promise I will try to catch everything on video. I will call you as soon as something happens, okay?" He nodded.

"I just feel really bad about leaving you here alone with a four month old." 

"Christian! I'm going to be fine! I've got Sammi and the girls to help me!"

"Are you sure?" He asked as the bus pulled up in front of our house.

"Yes CC, now go have fun! Don't worry about us!"

"Can I just say goodbye?" I nodded, handing Kaitlyn to him. "Hi Kaitlyn, daddy's going to leave for a while but I love you so much. I'll be back as soon as I can. Don't do anything cute while I'm gone and be good for mommy, okay?" CC laughed as he looked down at his daughter. He leaned down and kissed her forehead.

"I love you so much Kaitlyn." He said as he handed her back me. I went to go place her in her playpen so I could say goodbye to CC. I walked back over to him and we wrapped me tightly in a hug, passionatley kissing me.

"I love you so much Sarah."

"I love you too Christian." I siad, a few tears falling down my cheeks. The horn beeped and he just laughed, kissing me once more before grabbing his suitcase and running out to the bus. He waved goodbye to me as the bus pulled away from our house. I picked Kaitlyn up and out of her playpen and sat on the couch, resting her on my lap. My phone rang and I picked it up off the table, answering it.

"Hello?"

"I miss you." I smiled at CC's voice on the other line.

*One Month Later*

I heard a knock on the door and got up. I opened the door to find Sammi, tears rolling down her face.

"Sammi? What's wrong?" I asked, wrapping my arms around her. I closed the door and led her to the couch.

"I-I'm pregnant." My jaw dropped.

"Jinxx didn't think to wrap it before he left for tour?" I asked, causing Sammi to giggle a bit. "Anyway, what's wrong with that? I'm sure Jinxx will be excited! Haven't you guys talked about kids?"

"Kind of, but we both agreed we want to wait for a while. Just until our careers slow down a bit! God, I can't believe this happened."

"Well, sure it wasn't planned, but you guys are going to have a kid! Jinxx has to be excited! He's going to be a father! How far along are you?"

"A month."

"Have you told him yet?" She shook her head.

"I didn't want to worry him while he's on tour. I'll tell him as soon as he gets back."

"Okay, you better." I smiled and she nodded. Suddenly, I heard Kaitlyn start to cry and I sighed, standing up. "Someone's awake, come on." I laughed, walking up the stairs with Sammi behind me. I walked into my room and picked Kaitlyn up out of her bassinet and held her close to me, kissing her forehead. I eventually got her to stop crying and looked up at Sammi.

"Do you want to hold her?" I asked Sammi and she nodded. I placed Kaitlyn in her arms and she smiled down at my daughter.

"She really does look like you." Sammi smiled.

"Thanks." I said, running my fingers through my hair. "Can you believe that you're going to have one of your own in just a few months?"

"I know." She said with a smile, running her finger down Kaitlyn's cheek. "She's so beautiful Sarah."

"I know." I smiled.

***********************************************************************************

Okay! Sorry it sucked! But yay Sammi's pregnant!

NO IDEAS!

Listening to Hope Was Born This Night~ Sidewalk Prophets

5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!