Towel Boy

Chapter 2:

 I screamed so loud, I pretty sure all the windows cracked. I was pretty sure no one was supposed to be in this house. Especially not a towel clad someone. A towel clad hot someone.

"Wh--Who are you?"I asked stuttering in the beginning.

"You're asking me that?"He said stressing the me. With a disbelieving look.

"Yes, I'm asking you?" Confusion spread across my face. "Why wouldn't I ask you?"

"Because you,"He said pointing to me,"are in my house?" He finished as he hands encircling the area as he referred to the house, if I could call it that. It was the size of a mansion. Finally, grasping what he had said to me, I gave him a confused look. 

"No, it says here," I pointed at the folder Bill gave me. "That I'm supposed to be living here."

"Well, you're not, it's my house?" He said. Angery I walked past him.

"No its not. And I'm not leavng."

"Yes you are." I turned once again towards him.

"Hmmm, maybe I should. Since its your house and all."I said walking towards the door. I looked to him and he gave me a fake assuring smile. One that said, 'Thank god, I thought was I going to have deal with the crazy chick'.

It was a very specific smile.

"But you know,"I turned,"I'm just not going to." I said giving him a sweet smile. His fake smile vanished and he let out an exasperated sigh.

"Okay, what do you want?"He asked. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What do I want?"I repeated in confusion.

"Yes, do you want tickets,an autograph?" He asked walking  to the coffee table grabbing a sharpie off of it and continuing, "You the autograph on the body type?"

All I could think was 'what the hell?'. Why would I ever want his autograph, let alone on my body.

So I did the first thing that came to my mind.

I laughed.

I laughed until my lungs hurt and sight was blurry. Slowly but steadily recovering I meet eyes that looked at me dangerously as if in warning.

"Do you honestly think you're that hot?"I said looking him over in scurtnising glance. He glared at me.

"I've definitely seen better." I continued giving him a smug look, as  he continued to glare me down.

"First of all---" 

"Bill?" Towel boy and I said at the same moment. We both turned are heads toward each other, his look deadly, mine curious. Turning are heads back towards him, we waited for his reply.

Bill looked at me, and then at Towel Boy.

"I see, you've met Adriana here."

Wait.............

.He knows him.

"Yes, I met her. But I want to know why I'm meeting her?" He said making sure to show his dislike to the situation.

"It's not like, I like this anymore than you do." I said making sure to show him, that I disliked this just as much or more than he did.

"Adriana, this is Drew Pierce." I looked at Bill, then to to Towel Boy or Drew. Bill averted his eyes to Drew continuing.

"Drew, this is Adriana Colton." Drew turned from Bill giving me the fakest smile I've ever seen. I gave an unexcited wave. Drew rolled his eyes and looked back at him.

"As much as I wanted to know that, I want to know even more why Adriana, right there,"He pointed to my general direction."Is in here?" He said motioning towards to the house.

"Because she lives here now." Bill replied simply. When Drew looked at me, I made sure to give him a very smug smile and look that said 'I told you so'.

"No she doesn't." He said firmly looking back at Bill.

"Oh, yes she does." He replied back at Drew. "And it's not up for discussion." Bill left proving his point and ending all discussion.

 Drew letting out an animalistic growl plopped himself on the couch. Then running his hands through his wet black hair. I finally re-noticed something through the agrument that I had forgotten.

He was in nothing but a towel.

My mouth betrayed my brain when it voiced the thought.

"You know you're still in a towel." He looked at hs towel then at me.

"It is my house." I was going to reply but my jaw dropped at what he did next before I could say anything.

He stood his back facing me and dropped his towel.

 Butt naked he walked away. Throwing a few words over his shoulder.

"And I can do whatever I want."