Day 2 and Counting

Chapter 3:

 "MMmmmm"

 "Harder...!!!"

"Faster!!"

"YEAH, oh my god! Yeah!"

"Right there......ahh."

Screamed the porn star that I was guessing was in Drew's room. I got up and pounded on the door until the hinges started vibrating. If they weren't already vibrating because of the 'things' they were doing. They were now.

This has been going on since 3 am, which what about the same time I had rock music blasting from the Ipod dock. I went fro banging against the ceiling with a broom, jumping on my bed to have my head hit the ceiling. Still, the disgusting animal kept going and his pornstar too. I removed the pillow fro around my head, got up off my bed and stomped to the door that I guessed was the door. Clue...The screams.

"Bastard! Open this door right now." I screamed, which finally in the 4 hours I've heard this crap, it finally stopped. 

"Or what?" I could hear his smirk throught the door, I narrowed my eyes at it even though he couldn't see me. 

"I'll..." Think Adriana. Think god damnmit!! "call the police?" I wanted to slap myself when I said it. I heard a obnoxious laugh.

"And tell them what? That I'm doing as I please in my house, last time I checked that wasn't illegal." he said matter of factly. Once I didn't answer he went back to 'his business'.

I knew he would be a smart ass about it so I continued knocking. The door flew open at the 15th knock. And since I was still ready to keep knocking on the door, my fist landed right....

ON HIS FACE.

Keep in mind, that I wasn't knocking I was ponding my fists against the door.

Once again, I did the most stupid thing I could possibly do. 

I laughed hysterically. But I stopped breathing when I saw his eyes turn muderous..

"Uh Oh." Was all that left my lip, before I got up when I saw him ready to lunge at me.

God if your out there please, just this once save me.

 Was my thought before I bumped face first into a wall. 

How pathetic, death by wall..... 

That's so you. My mind teased.

Thanks. How about you...SHUT UP!

 Sheesh, alright alright.

"Are you done talking to yourself because if you are I'm ready to kill you." He said fraying a sweet voice.

"You can't kill me. I already called the police." I said stupidly.

"You do know watch movies too?" He stated slowly.

Great... Now he thinks I'm stupid.

"You are stupid." He replied. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Shut up." I wanted to say, I wasn't talking to you. But something about only two people in room meant I should be only talking to him.

"And where's your phone anyway? Since you supposedly, 'Called the police'." I looked into his blue eyes, and finally my brain started working.

"It's right..." I stopped and started looking for it. But I didn't finish the sentence, but I did kick him and run. Or more like hopped, because he was a disgusting animal but he was disgusting animal that worked out. 

"Shit..Shit..shit." I repeated with every step on the foot.

So there I was running from a guy that was only in boxers and me in a Cookie footie pjs hopping like an idiot. And that's when Bill decides to walk in.......

Perfect Timing.

"Fuc--" I couldn't even finish because I was lunged at by Drew, him on my back. 

"Got you!!" He screamed in victory, only he knew the shit we were in.

I looked at Bill to which he only raised an eyebrow and cleared his throat. I could tell Drew noticed him now because of the word that came out of his mouth. 

And in stepped in the pornstar.

"Has anyone seen my underwear, its red and frilly..." 

Oh my god...