Someone forgot to take their anti-hulk pills.

Chaptet 13

Well, that was one exshausting day. Not to mention Drew was being extra annoying and stubborn. Like he was trying everything in his power to make me want to kill him. I let out a sigh throwing me legs onto the the table setting my bottom on the couch. Drew walks in. Looks at me.

"Move your feet." I looked at him with an eyebrow raised.

"Now," he said his eyes ever so slightly twitching when I laid back. I liked my lips. It's my turn to play with him, I thought. He pulled his tie lose and unbuttoned a few buttons. Running his hands through his hair. He pulled his shirt out of pants showing a V.

Boyfriend..... you have one.

Oh no, I don't..

Yes you do.

Shut up.

"Make me." I nearly moaned out. He looked at me unmoving not even blinking then in two strides grabbed my legs ready to throw them off when I pulled him by the collar to me. He looked at my hands as he moved his hand for my legs to my hips. His grip was firm. He groan a little as I gripped the nape of his hair. He pulled me to him as suddenly I heard keys jiggle at the door. We both stopped and pushed Drew to the otherside of the couch.

"Hey babe." Jayden strutted in, kissing me passionately.

"I missed you." He said to me, his green eyes were incredible. The guilt came up like a monsoon as felt him looking at me. Where my hands were, how I gripped Jayden, everything he was watching everything.

I swallowed down my guilt as I felt Drew staring. I didn't know whether it was because I had almost kissed Drew or the fact that I was kissing Jayden instead of him. I bit my lip nervously as I dared not look at Drew.

"Hey man." Jayden said as he sat next to me opposite of Drew. Drew only grunted got up and took off his shirt completely. I looked my mouth watering. I felt like a whore.

You are whore.

Stringing along both guys.

I looked Drew in the eyes and I saw what he felt for split second before he went blank.

He thought I was a whore too.

....................................

Jayden had left and Drew was on the other side of door I was deathly afraid to knock on.

"Would you just stop standing there and come the fuck in already." He voiced his thoughts more than pissed off. I came in and swiftly faced the door closing it. I didn't turn around.

"Turn Around." When I didn't, I heard him walk to me and turn me around. Pressing me roughly to the door. I still didn't look at him.

"Stop it." He said softly, gripping my chin and turning my head. I met his blue eyes and was surprised with the raw sadness and anger. And want. It was so attractive and I no clue why. But as he looked me that way, I felt hurt because I knew he was sad and angry because of me.

"Why," he said. "Why do you keep killing me like this? I get it he's better. But can you not flaunt the fact that you only want me when he's not around." He slammed his hand next my head as my anger grew.

"Well excuse, Mr. INeedAFavor. Fuck you. I want you all the time. He's replacing you. It's not my fault you don't want me." I shoved him against the wall, slapping his chest every now then to let him know I was angry.

"I gave you a chance. And you screwed me over with not one but two blonds. So excuse me for wanting to try something other than the man slut you are." I said ferciously.

"Man slut? Yeah, that's nice coming from a whore." He said as angry. He had switched our positions as I gripped him by his hair. And he gripped me by my hips.

"Is this how it's always going to be?" He asked as I didn't reply to him because I knew he was right.

"What do you mean?" I asked as he moved his lips to my neck as I gripped his waist with my legs. This was how we were, we always fought but we always were hot for each other. We always were consumed with one another.

"I want you." He said and I swallowed as he found my sweetspot.

"And not just in my bed."