Red, Drenched, and Shopping

Chapter 4:

"Adriana."

"Yes, asshole" I said with my eyes closed. Trying as hard I can to make him disappear. I held the covers harder against me. I felt him jump on the bed.

"Get up." I felt him start bouncing the bed up and down.

"No." 

"Remember our deal..." He said right above my head.

"Go away."

"No"

"Before I hurt you." 

"Hurt me? You can'--" I moved my leg and kicked where I thought he was.

"You were saying."I smirked even though he couldn't see it. All I heard was a 'thud' in reply, then silence. Then footsteps. I opened my eyes to be met with the dark red of the covers. I removed the covers and looked around the room.

Then cold.

Cold and wet.

It drenched me.

"ASSHOLE!!" I screamed then ran my fingers through the hair covering my eyes.

"What the hell was that for?" I said fuming, he started laughing. 

"You wouldn't wake up."

"So you drench me in ice cold water?" I asked. "You're incredible." I added sarcastically.

"I know." He smirks. "Oh, what no trying to 'kill' me this time?" I give him a look that would send an army 6 feet under. 

"Haha, so funny. Get out" I get up and point to the door.

"No, say please first."

"Hell no, I will not say please."I cross my arms looking at him. Black Jeans and a dark blue button up.  

Hmm, where's he going?

"You will say please." He looks at me, smirk still in place. He eyes traveled down to my shirt then back to my eyes. He goes into my new closet and all I here is hanger before he comes out.

"You have nothing in your closet." I laughed

"Isn't that what a girl supposed to say?" I smirked wider.

"Shup up and get dressed." I said to me as he started leavng.

"Why?" I asked loudly as he was in the hallway now.

"We're going shopping."

"I'm starting to think you're gay." I didn't see him but I knew he was rolling his eyes.

"I like the red. And your bra color is my favorite color. Especially the color of cheecks right about..." I look down to find my white tee shirt completely see-through and the lace bra so visible that it be the same as having my shirt completely off. "now."

I ran to the door, grabbing the frst thing I see and throwing. I throw as he turns and my face turns even more red. It was the slut's panties from yesterday. I literally face plam myself and close the door as fast as I can. I let out a breath.

"Damn, it is frilly."