Sitting Pretty on my Stupidity

Chapter 6: 

They say once you've said something, you can't take it back. I so badly wanted to rewind back. I couldn't sleep and it's 5:30 am. I'm sitting with my head against the wooden headboard. Cell phone in hand. I couldn't cry, I couldn't scream, but I felt in pain. It hurt more than I could bare. What the hell? I've only knew him for about two weeks. I run my hands through my hair tugging at it. Is this normal? I like him, I know that. I mean I really like him. Could it be love? Could I've just gone insane.. Maybe it's the my hangover. Yeah, has to be.

Maybe I shouldn't be in the same room as another boy. I stared at Jayden, that was sprawled across the bed and was softly snoring. We were at his place. He was in nothing his black boxer, his butt to me. And for the dirty people out there......No No... Dirty Dirty. I was in his shirt that as so many times I've seen and read in movies and books is supposed to end at my knees. Please.. that's true if my knees and butt switched places. And I highly doubt that. 

I got up started pacing the room, walking around the bed that was in the center of the room. The dark green room, I stopped and stared at Jayden. I bit my bottom lip. Am I going to do this? Lord, I've turned into a slut. I walked to the bed and laid my body that both his front and mine were facing. I pursed and unpursed my neck about ten thousand times before I finally kissed his neck slowly. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. He quickly realized that he hadn't brought any hookers home and I was the one kissing him. He filled us over, where his heavy ass body was floating like a butterfly over mine.

"As mush as I love good morning kisses, what  the hell are you doing?" He said his face twisted in confusion with his eyebrows up. I tried to get on my elbows and kiss him again. But this time on his lips. He pushed my back down by my chest. I looked at him hurt. The tears that I couldn't cry, were suddenly finding their way to my eyes. I pushed him off, as he fell onto the bed. I ran to bathroom closed the door, slamming my back against it. locked the door and slid down it.

"Even he doesn't want me." I said through my sobs.

"I can't take this." I said putting both my hands into my hair bringing it away from my face. I slammed my head against the door. I got up and stared at myself in the mirror. I had red lipstick where red lipstick shouldn't be. I had dark blue and black clumped around my eyes. Think Lindsey Lohan on drugs meets the Joker. And you've got me at that moment. I turned on water. I cleaned off the lipstick and eyeliner off. I stared at myself, so much for the make up makes you look better shit. Haha, right. If you're trying to be hired for a clown maybe. I slapped myself a few times. And pinched my cheeks. Yup, It hurts. It's real and I'm screwed.

"I'm sorry, Adriana. Just open the door." I was so damn close to open it. When I heard his voice. 

"No, Drew." I wanted to ask him to save me and why would he hurt me like this. I didn't understand, it hurt to love someone. I scratched at where my heart was, it felt heavy and dead in my chest. 

"Open the god damn door!"  

"No. Just leave me alone." 

"Alright, be like this." 

"Be like what?!" I screamed to him on the otherside. "You take me to a party, getting me fucking pretty for your eyes and get another girl."

Silence.

"So tell me, Drew, what am I being like again?" I said quietly. 

"Is this wrong? Am I not supposed to feel like this? I don't understand, what's going on with me? How could you want her, when it's me begging for you?" I said looking at the door with raw emotion and pain on my face and in my voice. "It's funny, I thought for a moment there, you actually cared about something, but obviously I was sitting pretty on my stupidity."

"Get out. Please." It was Jayden, now. Anger took the better of me with his voice. I opened the door abruptly. 

"I hate you." I said to Jayden. "I don't even even know what to say to you." I said to Drew, that looked at me with guilt. Shit, his guilt was like drinking a homeless man's piss. Disgusting and you definitely don't want it.

I grabbed the keys from his hands. And ran downstairs. I clicked the button as I looked for the car that would beep to life. Red Motorcycle, even better. I had my red dress in my hand and slipped off Jayden's shirt and put on the dress. Cars that passed by beeped, who's up at 7 am.. lord. I flipped them off. Got on the motorcycle and I drove onto the road, getting on the highway. My dress started to ride up, so I turned slowly and tried to watch the road at the same. But those two would mix. I let go of the handle and right before my eyes closed I remembered that Drew had bought this dress.

"Bye."