Damn Interesting Knock

Chapter 10:

So as you would imagine a club would be like. It was like that only about 10 times more sticky, humid, hormones in the air, and not to mention the high stench of alcohol. Did I mention the incredibly hot men that have been eyeing Max and I for the moment entered. 

Hey men! I know there's such thing as love at first sight but if you keep staring at them, you might as fucking well take a picture. 

But since I have a friend with very high morals. Note Sarcasm. I couldn't get up and show them that yes we see them too. There were four guys and two them went off to get some women and maybe even some drinks. But the others, brown haired and brown eyes and blue eyed blonde, made their way over and sat down on our couch. And at the same time isolating the girl they wanted, and apparently blue eyes like me.

 Well then.

"Oh so you guys are staring at us then, I thought you had taken up the job of security cameras. The brown eyed guy with his arm around Max smiled.

"I'm Drake and your funny." He said basically eye raping me. I looked at the blue eyed one and he wasn't any more as gentlemen as his friend Drake. I smiled and grabbed the hand of my best friend.

"I'm the girl that doesn't do foursomes."

********

"Adriana." I looked up to see my giddy bestfriend looking at me as if she was planning on selling me to a slaveholder. 

Or in other words, evilly..

"Yes." Said raising one eyebrow.

"There's a boy here for you.." She said after jumping on bed, landing on her stomach. "And he's hot." She said her eyes glinting with noticeable evilness.

"Okay, tell him to go away. Or y'know tell him I'm dead." I said not looking her and putting on my reading glasses. 

Badasses can own reading glasses, people..

"He said he really wants to talk to you." 

"And I said I was dead. What a tragic ending to this amazing argument!" I said in fake terror without looking her and reading the work Mr.Morgan assigned me. Thank you Mr.Morgan, you worked me to a fucking bareness of mind and then...if I passed, it was a miracle. 

I think I wasn't ready for the next thing that happened but Max wasn't even half composed as my cat.

Keys came flying through my balcony windows so clad in a huge hello kitty shirt and yoga legs I grabbed it from neck to my cat. As she hissed at me from her new spot under my bed. I walked to the balcony and looked down. 

"I never really read Romeo and Juliet as I got bored through it but I'm pretty sure Romeo was smart enough to use a rock and not something he needs like a his keys." 

"Oh but Romeo wasn't as smart as me, I'm trying to find an excuse to come in." Drew said with a smirk. 

Lovely to meet you again smirk..

After catching his drift, I threw the keys at him and began to walk away. 

"Stop! Adriana, C'mon please!" I rolled my eyes and locked the balcony doors. See made eye contact with me and hugged me when she  noticed the reddish of my eyes and nose. 

"I'm going to kill that bastard." I laughed. "And he was so ho--"

She didn't finish her sentence because as she was about to say 'hot' a knock sounded on my second floor balcony doors. The knock went along with singing and the singing came along with a headache. 

"Fine, Fine! I'm going open the damn doors! Give a fucking second..God" I opened the doors abruptly making him land on his back. And this caused Max to laugh and applaud me. I bowed and shooed her. She raised an eyebrow staring at me then Drew and then vice versa. And I sighed then shook my head in frustration. I then moved to look at Drew that was staring at me and where Max once was weirdly. I walked over him and closed my door. Still facing my door, I took at breath and then faced him.

"What do you want?' I asked as I walked to my bed plopping on it as he stared at me from the floor. He put his elbow on the ground and rested his hand on his face.

"Well for one," He paused and looked at my shirt. "Where you got that shirt from?"

"Okay and tell me who taught to sing Baby by Justin Bieber." 

"Touche." He smiled and it slowly disappeared. "So I see your all healed up."

"You could say that." I said as I could feel the migraine I was holding back coming along.

"Is there a reason why your here or are you donating to me as a charity?" I said with a raised eyebrow. "Because I have things to do." His blue eyes ran across the Physics books and handouts across the bed.

"I just came to talk to you. Seeing as you haven't been. And I wanted to ask if you still wanted the job." He said softly, in fear of my reaction. "Your actual job, not getting me girls." I looked at him and then put on my glasses again looking over a page on vacuums. He sighed and heard him walk to balcony doors opening them. 

"So what happened with Amber?" I looked at him. "I'd like to know my work wasn't all in vain." 

"She dumped me. apparently I'm not the richest of them all." He said with a sad smile. I just nodded. 

Did it make me an evil person if I was kind of happy about that?

"But hey one of us are happy." He smiled. "You have Jayden, right?"

"Right." I looked away, nodding. "You can use the doors."

"Huh?" 

"You'll probably die if you fall while climbing so use the doors."

"Thanks." He smiled. "I'll see you later."

"Yeah." I watched as he walked out from room. 

"So is he your boy toy yet?" Max asked with a smirk. "And who's Jayden?"

"Long story."