Chapter 1

3rd POV:

It had been 10 years since graduation, there had been lots of exciting adventures, and new ghosts. Sam and Danny get married, Tucker and Valerie are dating, and Jazz ends up marrying Dash. Also Dani ends up moving to Paris. Here comes the final battle, the battle that would change everything.

"Come on everyone, we're gonna be late to pick up Dani!" Sam said, running out of the door with her purse and keys.

"Dash, do you know where my heels went?" Jazz said looking everywhere for the right shoes to wear.

As Sam pulled the van up everyone headed to the airport. The airport is an 1 ½ hours away and they had to be early. As everyone got on the plane thinking it was just the 6 of them, they were wrong.

"Jazz! Danny! Did you guys think you were going without us?" Maddie said, taking her seat behind Danny and Sam.

"Hey Danny boy, wanna hear about a new gadget I've been working on?" Jack asked.

'Now what can I do to get out of his obnoxious gadget's. It's hopeless! Wait! That's it, spray cheese makes dad fall asleep.' Danny thinks.

"Hey dad I would love to but, you sure you don't want some spray cheese?" Danny said.

Maddie knew what he was doing but you could tell she didn't mind a little peace and quiet for one plane flight wouldn't be so bad.

"Thanks son." Jack said, spraying it into his mouth all the way, then he was out cold.

"Finally! Some peace and quiet." Maddie said with a smile, putting on headphones.

As the plane started to take off we heard a familiar voice that hasn't been heard since the day he was left in space, Vlad Masters.

When Vlad walked up to Danny and Sam he said,

"Hello Daniel, didn't see you there Samantha."

"Plasmius." Danny replied.

He was trying to mess with Sam, no one called her Samantha, not even her parents; they learned that over the years.

"It's Sam, Vladimir." Sam said, making everyone stare at the 2 of them in shock. How did she know his full name?

"Hmm." Vlad growled, walking towards Valerie and Tucker.

"Hello Valerie, so nice to see you, how has your ghost hunting career been these past few years?"

"I gave up ghost hunting, I've upgraded my suit to help Danny and them, we're all a team since everyone officially knows the secret." Valerie said, giving him an annoyed look.

"Jasmine, my favorite child, love what you've done with your hair."

She gives Danny a look then scowls at Vlad.

"You must not be up to date, I'm not your child and never was! And for your information if you were my father you wouldn't have done a good job at all." she said, turning her head away from him.

"Maddie, what a lovely surprise."

Maddie didn't respond, she couldn't hear him because of the headphones but I guess he didn't see the headphones. He sighed and tried again. He tapped Maddie's shoulder getting her attention and said,

"Maddie, what a lovely surprise."

Maddie looked at him with a glare, then looked at Jack.

"Will I ever get peace and quiet?" she said, tapping Jack, waking him up.

"Hey Vladdy, I didn't know you got back from space, come, let's sit down and talk about it and all of the adventures you've had" Jack said.

Maddie could not stand him, nor hear Jack going on and on about his new "gadgets".

"Sam, you look flushed, are you feeling ok?" Jazz asked.

"I'm fine, I'll be back in a sec." She said getting up and walking to the restroom.

As Sam walked to the restroom she had tried to grab a paper towel but she couldn't, her hand went intangible. She was in shock, was she pregnant? She rushed out of the restroom and pulled Jazz out of her seat to the farther back of the plane.

"Please promise that you won't make a big scene about this when I say it, promise?" Sam asks.

"I won't - what's going on Sam?" Jazz asked, confused.

"Since Danny has ghost powers does that mean that if we ever had a child would they have the same powers?" Sam said softly.

"Well since Danny does have ghost powers I would assume that the baby would carry on the powers, why?— oh my gosh your pregnant aren't you!!! Yay I'm so happy for you!" Jazz said as her face lit up with joy and gave Sam a big hug.

"This is what I meant by making a big scene but promise you won't say anything until I tell Danny? Please Jazz." Sam asked.

" I promise—go tell him go, go!" she said, pushing Sam back up to her seat.

"Are you still feeling ok?" Danny asks.

"Danny, about that—I think I'm pregnant." Sam softly says.

Danny's face automatically lit up with joy.

"Wait really?! That's awesome Sam." Danny said, kissing Sam on the forehead.

"When should we tell everyone the news?" Sam asks.

"Maybe when we are all at Dani's house." Danny said.

"So uh Jazz knows, I did but didn't tell her, I wanted to know if it was possible for the baby to have ghost powers like you and she said yes and she kinda figured it out that way." Sam says.

"To be honest, I'm not that surprised that she figured it out." Danny laughed.

"Hello everyone this is your captain speaking, we're about to land so please take your seats. Thank you." The captain said on the intercom.

A/N: Yas! first chapter done! Hope it's good cause I don't really have an opinion about it.