Chapter 4

"Hi Dora!" Sam said, giving her a hug.

"Why are you handcuffed with ghost cuffs?" she asked, confused.

"Well as you know I married a halfa, and I'm pregnant so the baby has ghost powers like Danny giving me temporary ones." Sam said.

"Actually that's not entirely true but..." Undergrowth said coming from nowhere.

"Well well well, if it isn't undergrowth... Long time no see. What do you mean not entirely?" Sam said, giving a stare.

"Well if you must know my daughter" Undergrowth started but then was cut off by Sam.

" I am not your daughter! And never was." Sam said.

"Hey what are you doing here? You're not supposed to be here undergrowth." Skulker said.

"I just came to tell my daughter of her powers that she will eventually figure out." Undergrowth said, staring at Skulker.

"First of all I'm not your daughter but what new powers are you talking about? I already know I have some temporary powers because of the baby but other than that what powers?" Sam exclaimed.

"Well if you must know, you still have some of my powers from our last encounter with you. So that means that you have ghost powers besides the ones that you temporarily have." Undergrowth said.

"No wonder I can't watch workers cut down trees while walking by, when they affect the plants I can feel it." Sam mutters.

"Well now that you know about your powers I must get going, enjoy your battle coming up Skulker and Fright Knight!" Undergrowth yelled phasing through the ground.

"First, score new powers! Also that's awesome Sam! I'm so sorry they dragged you into this plan, some of the ghosts in the ghost zone haven't quite made peace with Danny like me and the girls." Dora responded.

"Yea but that's just it, Danny has made peace with many of the ghosts, unlike these dufuses they have refused." Sam said.

"Hey you watch it Sam, we don't want to cause any trouble with anyone yet." Skulker said.

The Next Day:

As the morning came the boys were already up and working on something similar to the chair they put me in yesterday.

"What time is it? Where's Dora." Sam sleepily asked.

"Good morning Samantha, she had some princess duties to attend to, and we have had a change of plans." Fright Knight said with a quirky smile.

"What do you mean by change of plans?" Sam asked.

"Hey I didn't agree to that plan...you and Vlad had already done part of the plan without telling me haven't you." Skulker asked.

"Vlad! What other plan? Hello! Will someone explain." Sam shouted.

"You know that lemonade Vlad gave you yesterday? It had a potion in it to speed up the pregnancy, because they thought your child was apart of some stupid legend to become the King of Darkness. They felt threatened. I had nothing to do with this though, I went against the plan because it wouldn't be fair to you and Danny." Skulker said.

As Sam looked down at her stomach it was huge, about 9 months pregnant.

"Vlad, how could he? He was being so kind for once in his life, but once again just an act. Skulker...is my child going to be the King of darkness?" Sam asked, shocked.

"Unfortunately Sam, yes." Skulker said.

Sam's face went pale as she looked down at her stomach. 9 months pregnant already. Sam started to freak out on the inside but kept her cool on the outside.

Back in the clock tower:

"Oh...my...! I got to get to Danny right away. This is bad." Clockwork said freezing time and putting a medallion on Danny un-freezing himself.

"Hey what's up Clockwork?" Danny asked.

"Come with me there is something you need to see." Clockwork said going through the portal.

As they walked up to the mirror/portal Clockwork showed Danny the conversation and his face went pale and filled with anger.

"Vlad is going to pay. Bye Clockwork and thanks for the information." Danny said flying back home as time unfroze. "Hey, Danny you feel ok you look flushed... oh no what happened?" Jazz asked.

"What do you mean i'm perfectly fine." Danny said.

Jazz grabs the medallion and shows it to him.

"Tell me what happened Danny, what did Clockwork tell you?" Jazz looked concerned.

"Vlad put a potion in Sam's drink that sped up the pregnancy, she is now 9 months pregnant all thanks to him." Danny said marching over to Vlad who was sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Good morning Daniel, are you ready to head over to the mattress factory in 6 hours?" Vlad asked.

"I know what you did, you sped up the pregnancy because you're threatened by the legend." Danny growled.

"...congratulations Daniel you figured out what I'm doing here, bravo. But in about 6 hours you are going to have the fight of your lifetime." Vlad smirked.

"Don't waste your energy on him Danny, that's my job." Dani said getting in front of him and punching him in the face.

"Ugh you little brat..." Vlad started but then Maddie walked into the room. "Maddie, how are you?" Vlad said.

"Mom, he is working with the bad guys, he's jealous that he isn't destined to be the King of Darkness." Danny blurted out.

Maddie gave him a stare and walked into the kitchen and made a cup of coffee.