Chapter 10

As she texted him to come over tomorrow, everyone sat there waiting for the text to come in, being silent until they heard the notification.

"What does it say?" Jazz asked barely awake.

"Carson said he can come." Dani said. Everyone cheered in excitement.

"Well, I am heading to bed. Y'all have fun, I don't know how y'all are still awake. Beats me. Ok good night." Jazz exclaimed while heading to her room.

"Well I'm going as well, night everyone." Sam said, giving Danny a kiss and Dani a hug.

"Good night Sam, and if you need anything just ask." Maddie said.

"I will." Sam said as she closed the door to the room.

"Danny, are you ok man? You look flushed." Tucker said.

"Yeah I'm fine. Something doesn't feel right, normally Vlad and the Fright Knight put up more of a fight but tonight they didn't put up much of one." Danny said.

"That just means that we are better than they are. Don't stress about it too much." Dani hugged Danny.

"Well I'm heading to bed as well. Y'all have fun." Dani said walking upstairs.

"Me too. Night everyone." Danny said.

Then everyone headed to bed, shortly after, and the allies left heading back to the ghost zone.

Sam's POV:

I was in a dark room but then it suddenly lightened up. I looked around and saw a little boy in my arms with Danny by my side and everyone else in the chairs in the room asleep. I look down at the little boy in my arms and notice that he has amethyst eyes just like me, but then they flashed blue for a moment and he smiled at me. I started to rock him back and forth until he slowly fell asleep in my arms. But then, a dark figure entered the room wearing a long black cape with flaming white hair...Dan! (I know it's dark Danny but this is easier to write it as XD)

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Your child. You see, Vlad wants me to take him away to a different timeline so he can become the king of darkness."

"You're not taking him." I growl.

"Oh but I am. Also before you try and wake anyone up, they're gonna be asleep for a few more hours therefore making this the easiest plan ever." Dan says walking up towards me. Then with the snap of his fingers, the little boy in my arms was in Dan's as he flew off. Tears rolled down my cheeks. Then I felt as if someone was trying to shake me, calling my name. "Sam!" 

"Sam! Say something! Wake up!"

I jolted up with tear streaks on my face, and a very concerned Danny sitting next to me. I leap into his arms and start crying as he soothes circles on my back whispering something to me, but I couldn't understand what. Danny lifts my face up to meet his as he looks at me with concern.

"Sam, what happened?" Danny asked.

I look back to what I had seen...Dan was back. But not just that he was working with Vlad.

"Dan." I whisper.

Danny looks me in the eye in shock but then confusion and concern once again.

Danny's POV:

While we were asleep I could hear someone tossing and turning but that was normal for Sam. But then I heard her soft cry, it broke my heart. I sat up and started to try and wake her up but nothing. I shook a little bit harder saying

"Sam! Say something! Wake up!"

She jolts up and awake then leaps into my arms and starts to cry. I rub her back in soothing circles on her back and whispered

"Sammy, what happened?"

"Dan." She whispers.

My eyes widened in shock, did she just say what I thought she said? 

'He was here, but how?! It's not possible. This can't be happening now!'

"Danny! Are you ok?" Sam looks at me with concern.

"Yeah I'm fine. We need to ask clockwork about this, we'll go there tomorrow. So try and get some sleep." I say kissing her forehead.

She looks at me, but then nods.

"But that's only if you'll go to sleep. I saw that look on your face when I told you." Sam said with her arms crossed.

"Fine. Fine I will." I reply as I lay down.

I wrap my arms around her waist and rest my hands on her stomach. If what here dream said was true then Dan is really back. But how did he escape from the thermos, it's been locked up for years now. Well, that's tomorrow's problem, not tonight's. I hope.

A/N: Wow! I can't believe i finally got all of my chapters up for right now. To be honest I thought it would take a lot longer because of how many times I had to restart but whatever. It's up! Also I call dark Danny Dan because its just easier than writing Dark Danny every time he's mentioned so I mean..... It just takes less time. Yea...that's totally what the reason is - totally not because I'm too lazy to write it all out. XD

 Anyways hope you like these couple of chapters. I will try to update but my mind is completely wiped of any ideas so it might be a while for the next update. Also let me know if you like the book at all, i'm still in the process of figuring out how to write these things so feedback from y'all would be great - but only if you want to! No pressure! Also if you haven't already check out some of my other books if your interested and it would mean a lot! Bye for now!