Chapter 9

At City Hall:

"Ok good you guys are here!" Tucker said, walking over to Danny and the others.

"Now, what happened back there? One minute you're on your way here, next thing Freakshow has Sam!" Maddie exclaimed.

"Yes, she said that they are taking her to the mattress factory. Tuck, did you contact everyone from the ghost zone?" Danny asked.

"There all here Danny, there in the conference room with Val, there trying to plot a good plan and escape. Come on." Tucker led them into the conference room.

"Good y'all are here, so here's the plan." Val then explained the plan.

Then a Sam duplicate appeared.

"Sam what is it? And you shouldn't use up all of your energy." Danny said.

"I know but you need to know something...Dani is genetically our daughter. Vlad apparently used both of our DNA and that's why Danielle is a girl and not an exact clone." Sam exclaimed.

"Wait really! Awesome-oh my gosh, I'm gonna be a big sister!" Dani squealed.

"Ok, I got to go, but I hope you guys have a plan?" Sam asked.

"Yeah we got a plan, we'll be there in a little bit" Val answered.

"Good, also they have allies along with Walker and his guards and others- ow! Ugh stupid chair, they added something new great just what I need. Ow, well bye" Sam said, giving Danny a kiss on the cheek and Danielle a hug before disappearing.

"We gotta get there quick." Danny exclaimed.

"Everyone knows the plan?" Danny asked. Everyone shook their heads.

Back at the Factory:

"Ow! Mhm, what was that for?" Sam asked.

"That was just a taste of what it can do, but we're going to wait for the other 2 people to arrive for that, and also a child." Vlad smirked.

"You are not getting close to my daughter or this child. You can do whatever to me, but you will not lay one finger on them." Sam growled.

"Oh, but you would be lying to yourself, now wouldn't you." Vlad laughed.

Then out of nowhere, Danny and Danielle flew in along with Val on her hover board, and the specter speeder.

"Ah Daniel, Danielle-Valerie what a lovely surprise. Well actually not a surprise, but we have a little surprise for you. Oh and for you people in the specter speeder as well, but mostly the Phantoms." Vlad had a wide grin on his face.

Then Fright Knight appeared with his hand on something then looked at Vlad for his approval then he nodded. As soon as he nodded, he revealed Sam sitting in a chair, but she had a look that said it all.

The battle had began, Danny and Danielle took on Vlad and the Fright Knight while Val tried to get Sam out of the chair. As she would try to undo it, it shocked her and Sam.

" Na-a-a. You're not getting away with her that quickly." Walker said, reappearing. He then took Val and placed her in the chair next to Sam. Then the chair shocked the both of them, nearly knocking them out.
"Tucker! I need some help with this." Val yelled into her earpiece.

While Tucker was trying to help them, he went into battle against Walker while Vlad and Danny threw a few punches and kicks but both didn't go down that easily. While Danny and Vlad were fighting with ectoblasts, Danielle was fighting the Fright Knight.

"You know, I thought you would be a challenge, but you're not at all Fright Nut!" Danielle said laughing.

 That fueled The Fright Knight with anger, suddenly he charged at Dani with great speed but she easily dodged his attack.