Chapter 8

Danny transformed and got in front of Sam and everyone along with Dani by his side.

"Aww how cute, trying to protect your wife and your sister and her husband. You are just what Vlad said about you but he didn't mention a little one on the way." Freakshow said, glancing over to Sam.

"Well, that's the messed up fruit loop for ya. What do you want Freakshow?" Dani asked.

"Why great question but firstly who are you? I've never seen you before." Freakshow asked, pointing at Dani.

"I'm Dani Phantom, with an I. I'm a clone of Danny, I know your freakshow but how do you know Danny?" Dani asked, confused about their past.

"Wow, very original name, oh well. Well I am the ringmaster of ghosts! I did have a crystal ball to control all ghosts along with Danny, but Danny here shattered it because she was the key to breaking the spell, which ended with him shattering my crystal ball and saving her." Freakshow said pointing to Sam.

"Why haven't you told me that Danny?" Dani asked, looking at Danny.

"Let's just say it wasn't one of his best-performances." Freakshow said.

"Well I'd love to catch up on everything but I have specific orders from a friend of mine." Freakshow said.

"And what is that plan exactly?" Danny asked, crossing his arms.

"Well he told me that someone is going to become the King of Darkness, which congratulations on your child earning that title. So fun. Anyways, he can't wait any longer for the child to come since the first gadget didn't fully work as planned. He gave me a little something to help with this, but I see that Lydia has already done the job here." Everyone turned to Sam, to see that Lydia had her in her grasp.

"Let her go." Danny said.

"Let me think about that...um no" Lydia said.

"Wow you actually talk, never thought that would happen." Sam said.

Lydia just tightened her grip, and Danny gave Sam a look that said 'are you ok?'. Everyone stood there in silence but then she responded by giving him a 'i'm ok'.

"Well we should get going, can't keep the boss waiting." Freakshow said.

"You're not leaving with Sam." Danny growled.

"Oh well we are, and there is nothing you can do about it." Lydia responded.

"Alright then, we should get going, bye bye." Freakshow said.

As Freakshow, Lydia and Sam took off everyone stood there in silence.

"What are we going to do? They took Sam! To Vlad!" Jazz said.

"No they didn't, necessarily. " Someone said.

"Sam? Is that you?" Danny asked, looking around.

Then Sam reappeared in front of everyone. She smiled at them, but they were all too confused to respond.

"I'm a duplicate, yes they took the real me, but I know what's going on there. I don't know why it took you that long to learn how to do this because it's really not as hard as you made it look. Maybe I'm just the better superhero Danny. I don't have much time but they're taking me to the mattress factory where we first encountered Vlad and the fright knight the other day" Sam said.

"Sam don't worry we're coming for you. And it didn't take me that long to figure out how to do it" Danny pouted.

"Uh huh, whatever you say. I'm fine for now, but you gotta hurry. But be alert for any traps, especially like last time but I heard they have more allies. I gotta go, but before I fade back to myself" Sam said she kissed Danny on the cheek and faded away.

Danny just stood there at what had happened, but then felt his sister and cousin hug him along with a pat on the shoulder from Dash.

"I'll tell everyone what happened and we're on our way." Dani said.

Everyone grabbed out their pair of Fenton Phones: 

"Hey guys, is anyone there?" Dani asked.

"Hey what's taking you guys so long we're all waiting for y'all." Tuck said.

"They kidnapped Sam, they're working for Vlad!" Jazz blurted out.

"And somehow she managed to duplicate herself in less than half of the time it took Danny to get it down" Dani laughed.

Everyone started to laugh on the call.

"Haha, very funny. But that's not the point, she said, they're taking her to the mattress factory again and they have more allies. We need some allies of our own so Tuck I need you to contact all of our allies about the situation and will meet you all there at City Hall." Danny replied.

"Hey Tuck, do you happen to know where the 'surprise' is by any chance?" Dash asked.

"I do, they happen to be right here, and Sam finished them all so we'll show everyone them when this is all over." Tuck said.

"Ok, I will be there in 5 minutes." Danny said.

Meanwhile at the mattress factory:

"Good you got Samantha." Vlad said as we touched the floor and turned back visible.

"It's Sam Vlad, and I can't believe you're jealous of a child that hasn't even been born yet." Sam replied.

Vlad's face blew up with anger.

"I'm not jealous or threatened by your son, I just don't need him in the way of me becoming the King of Darkness." Vlad said.

"How do you know it's a boy? It could be a girl, which means that the prophecy could be a myth. Fright Knight and I already had this conversation." Sam smiled at Fright Knight as he appeared. He looked at her and already knew what they were talking about.

"Ugh, don't get her started on that or else it won't end..." Fright Knight said, face palming himself.

"I'm just speaking the truth." Sam shrugged.

Then Vlad took Sam by the arm and sat her down in the chair she was in the first time she was here.

"You should've covered my mouth because this chair won't do you any good. And it's not like I wouldn't be able to fight in this condition anyway." Sam smirked. Vlad gave her a glare.

"Fine. I'm just waiting for my daughter to get here. Maybe turn her to our side." Vlad said walking away.

"Vlad, you may want to see this. Danielle is not your daughter. You may have created her, but technically she is Sam and Danny's daughter based on her DNA." Fright Knight whispered.

"What!? Just because it has their DNA in it...fine maybe she is their daughter ok! Dani is Samantha and Daniel's daughter ok!" Vlad yelled.

Sam sat there in shock. Dani was her and Danny's daughter?