Chapter 10: One more night (or two)

A/N: My bad. It's chapter 10. Not 11. :P

 :P

Chapter 10: One more night or two

Placing the food package intentionally on the table, Jimin sits beside Taehyung who's sitting across Jungkook.

"Tell me Jimin, my soulmate." Taehyung looks at Jimin with an excited smile.

"What?"

"Tell me that you just kissed the boy's cheek in the middle of the canteen where everyone can see."

"That was for bringing the best dumplings and buns from my favorite place. Thanks to you, Jungkook." He stares at Jungkook. "Next time, I'd appreciate it if you don't try to sabotage my date."

"I'm getting ready for class." Ignoring Jimin's words, Jungkook gets up and walks away.

"Jungkook!" Jimin gets up furiously and almost to catch up with his best friend's fast walk. "Jungkook! Stop!"

Jungkook shows no sign of slowing down his walk, but he's stopped when Jimin grabs his shoulder, causing him to turn around. "What's the matter with you?" Asking with a serious deep voice, Jungkook pushes Jimin's hand away.

"Why did you do that?"

"Do what?"

Jimin scoffs as he rolls his eyes. "You know I hate that place. Why did you tell Chanyeol to bring me the food from there?"

"Oh that. I just thought it would be fun to watch." Jungkook crosses his arms.

"This is a joke to you?" Jimin is furious. How can he lose feelings for his best friend if Jungkook keeps on doing that?

"Jimin. Why is this a big deal? I've done this so many times. You've been fine with it." The taller one raises his voice, letting out a sigh. 

And Jungkook's doings get his hopes up everytime. They're up so high. Jimin doesn't even know where to start climbing down. "This time is different."

Jungkook pauses a little before he says "Ok. I'll stop." Jungkook shifts his gaze to the side as he rolls his eyes. He turns around and starts walking.