Chapter 56: Towards the right direction

"Jimin, let's move in together."

.

.

.

They look into each other's eyes. Did Jeon Jungkook just ask him to move in with him? Somehow, Jimin is not blushing on that question. His face turns normal. His crescent eyes turn back to normal stage. Silence. Jimin tilts his head, staring back at Jungkook. "Why are you asking?" His arms are still around Jungkook's neck.

"What do you mean?"

"We both know we're going to move in together anyways." Jimin states, gulping. He removes his arms from Jungkook's neck. They talked to their parents about it. "To make it convincing since many eyes are on us? Remember?"

Jungkook presses his lips together. Right. They know that fact. "Mhm. I remember."

"Right? We're moving in together for sure. That's what we told the press."

"Yes." Jungkook gulps. He doesn't know what to say. Yes, he already knows that. "I guess I wanted to ask out loud."

Jimin looks at Jungkook. "Ok." He pushes Jungkook's chest, implying that he wants to pause their make out session.

Did Jungkook have to ruin their sweet moment with that stupid romantic question?

"Our parents came to check on you earlier. My dad said we should move in together by next week before the official wedding ceremony is happening." Jungkook gets up. He walks to the coffee table by the window.

"That quick." Jimin comments. He's not surprised though.

"It only makes sense." Jungkook says as he grabs a couple of catalogs from the table. "These are some options." Jungkook places condominium catalogs on the bed for Jimin to choose.

"One sec." Jimin grabs his phone out to type something. "I'm making sure my mom remembers my request to keep my previous apartment."

Jungkook gulps at how Jimin is not giving one glance at the catalogs. Instead, he's on his phone. "You'd get to keep it. It was your graduation gift." Jungkook states, looking at Jimin who's looking confused. "Your mom also stopped by. We talked."