Chapter 54: Same old wild animal

"Kiss me and do whatever you want."

That's all Jungkook needs to hear. He smashes his lips on Jimin's plump one, sucking on it like he means it. His hands roam all over Jimin's body, squeezing on the skin as if he wants Jimin to feel how much he wants Jimin right now. They keep on kissing. Jimin admits to himself that he can't ever get enough of the things Jungkook is doing.

However, the doorbell, out of the sudden, rings.

Jungkook suddenly pulls up from the sinful lips he's enjoying. They both look each other in the eyes with a question, but the question of who it is that's ringing the bell is swallowed down as Jungkook is too focused on Jimin's teary eyes. Those plump lips are looking messy with worn out lip balm, inviting Jungkook to lean in again.

Jimin is not at all protesting how Jungkook wouldn't stop to get the door. The taller of the two drag his tongue down on Jimin's neck, and one whimper from Jimin encourages him to give a bite on that soft skin to earn a louder whimper. It's been years since the last Jungkook bites Jimin like this, and to Jimin, it's the most arousing thing. He only wants more.

A strong hand that belongs to Jungkook roams down to Jimin's inner thighs. He slides his hand under Jimin's white underwear until it reaches Jimin's rim. Right when his middle finger is about to reach the hole, the doorbell rings again.

"Just ignore it." Jimin says in his hoarse voice, looking at Jungkook who pulls up from his neck again.

Ignoring the doorbell is what Jungkook is planning to do. If it's the room service, they can just come back later. If it's the stylist team staff who forgot their things, they can just send those to them later. Those can wait. Jimin can't wait. Jungkook won't wait.

However, it seems that the one who is ringing the bell is not hotel staff or the stylists. Jungkook then knows when his phone rings without looking at it.

"Shit." Jungkook groans against Jimin's lips. He sucks on the bottom lip gently. "We need to open the door. I think It's my dad."

"What? How do you know?" Jimin is sounding as if he's whining. Well, that makes sense. They were so close to doing it. "Can't we go to them later?"

"This ringtone is set for him only." Jungkook tries to get up. His lips are still on the corner of Jimin's lips. He just can't get enough of the smaller one who lets out a chuckle.

"Cute."

"I'm not. You are." Jungkook says against Jimin's ear. "But we have to stop." He takes a deep breath, trying to calm his member down. Seems like Jimin needs to really calm down too.

"No." Jimin locks Jungkook's head on his neck with one of his hands.

"We need to ge-" Jungkook can't finish his sentence when Jimin suddenly gets up and pushes Jungkook.

"Where's your phone?" Jimin asks, looking around before he sees Jungkook's phone on the floor.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook is not very much focused on his phone being picked up. It's Jimin's ass squeezing against each other while walking that distracts him from everything. Jimin bending down to pick up the phone is another story. How can Jungkook gain any strength to stop his husband while half of his husband's ass is showing under his dress shirt? The underwear seems to have failed to do its job to cover Jimin's ass. It shrinks up and only covers half of them.

"Uncle, it's Jimin... Yes...I can hear the bell... Sorry... Jungkook is in the shower, and I'm taking a shower too. Is this urgent? Oh? Ok. We're gonna be hungry after this... Hmm, is it ok to meet you guys after an hour? Ok. See you." Jimin then hangs the call before he turns around to face Jungkook. "Done. We've got time."

No word is being utter. Jungkook just stares at Jimin who's getting even hotter when he decides to be rebellious. This reminds him of back then when Jimin used to act all weak and sweet to save them both from getting scolded for messing up the car with ice-cream. He just wants to tackle Jimin and give it to him.

"What are you staring at?" Jimin chuckles.

This is different from back then. Jimin is not blushing from being stared. It's almost like Jimin loves being stared right at this moment. Jungkook can see the smirk. A cheeky proud smirk from being succeeded in lying to his father. The smirk itself challenges Jungkook to do something.

Walking towards Jimin, Jungkook lifts the smaller body up by his hips, not giving a chance for Jimin to straddle over him. Jungkook then throws Jimin on a king size bed. The smaller one falls on the bed on his side. Jungkook then hovers over Jimin, kissing him very harshly. Jimin lets Jungkook be. He's missing the animal in Jungkook that's been hiding, and today it comes out. Whatever would be the reason, Jimin needs to think about it and come up with his tricks to trigger this side of Jungkook more.

Both of Jimin's hands are being locked by Jungkook. They're above his head. Jimin can imagine his wrists turning red after this. His mind is smiling at what Jungkook is doing to him. The taller one pulls away. He looks at Jimin, not trying to hide his hunger. Not wasting any more time, Jungkook decides to flip Jimin by lifting Jimin's shoulder up and rolling it to the other side.

"Ah." Jimin whimpers.

"Close your thighs together." Jungkook orders as he moves both of Jimin's thighs together.

"Jungkook!" Jimin calls out when a strong hand slaps his ass. "Ah." There's no room allowed for complaint about the slap. Not that Jimin wants to complain. He loves this. He lets out another whimper when he can feel the bite on his ass. The part of his skin that slips out from his underwear.

"On all fours."

Jimin obeys. He can imagine how Jungkook's eyes would turn dark by now. He's right. Jungkook finds it hard to control himself. It's not easy to not be dominant and intimidating in bed. Especially when Jimin is being all submissive to him.

Taking Jimin's underwear off, Jungkook drags it down to the middle of Jimin's thighs. The sight is just satisfying to see it hanging there. Jungkook gives another slap on the side of Jimin's ass, and a chuckle that comes off with a whimper is heard. Jimin enjoys this.

And it goes on to the point where, of course, Jimin tells Jungkook to take the condom and lube from the brand he prefers from his bag. Bossy Jimin also hits differently. It makes Jungkook go even crazier on his thrust. The young man just does everything to make a point that Jimin belongs to him by biting all over Jimin's body and giving many hickeys without avoiding the neck part Jimin mentioned many times to not make any there.

Jungkook's touch like this. Rough and harsh like this. Strong thrusts hitting his prostate, Jungkook makes sure to make his point, proving how he knows so well how to pleasure him. Jimin loves this. Jungkook is going wild, and Jimin is not failing to prove that he can take it.

Moans and whimpers. Jimin is high. He can't even control his body anymore. Jungkook flips him back to lay on the mattress. This is the most intense sex he's ever had with Jungkook. Actually, with anyone. It's overwhelming. All of this is overwhelming. And maybe because of that, the image of Jungkook hovering over him starts to fade.

"Jimin?"

"Jimin-ah."

"Shit. Jimin!"

.

.

.

---------------------

End of chapter 

A/N: Another tiny chapter. I know, but I feel it's been too long since I have not updated. I'll do double update. I'll serve a long satisfying chapter for the next one. Forgive me for this.