Chapter 43: Auntie Amphitrite to the rescue!

----------------------Tim's pov:------------------------

"Hello future brother in-" I watched as Percy's face turned a furious shade of red as she grabbed the man by the back of the neck, his white hair folding underneath the force of her grip as she full force pushed his head into the ground. I felt my own face heat up as it really didn't take all that much to figure out what the man was going to say. 

"SHUT UP" She yelled into the water as she huffed furiously before looking up to me with her face calming down.  I looked down at where the man should have been drowning then back at Percy who had an annoyed look on her face. "Tim" She sounded defeated and much more annoyed then before. "Meet my annoying brother, *She mumbled something under her breath*, Triton" Suddenly everything started to click as it did make sense. The same eyes, the way they acted. Also the brother in law thing but I was still trying to let that process. 

Triton pushed his head up out of the water with a shinning smile. He had bleach blonde hair that looked so light it was almost white  that was pulled into a bun at the back of his head, the side of his head was shaved as well so it looked pretty cool. His skin was a lighter tan, and it seemed to glisten in the water. They looked like siblings aside from the hair. Hot siblings but siblings none the less.

. . .

 I said what I said. 

. . .

"Tim?" Percy asked walking forwards. I took a deep breath before smiling and holding out my hand. 

"Hi Triton, I'm Tim Drake. It's nice to meet you." Triton walked forwards, grabbing Percy's head and before she could argue he gently shoved her back into the water before grabbing my hand and shaking it with a small smile. Percy came up quickly like nothing had happened and I could only tell she was talking to herself since her lips were moving ever so slightly. 

"Hello Tim. I'm Triton, Percy's brother and God of waves and calm seas. He shook my hand before letting go and stepping back as Percy glared at him. He had his hands up in a surrender position as a smirk made it's way to his face. 

"Why're you here?" She asked, no humor in her voice as she continued to stare a hole into his head. 

Triton just pouted slightly. "Awwww can I not visit my lovely, amazing, spectacular sister?" He asked, sarcasm practically drenching his words. I looked down and saw Percy's hand clench as she forced a smile onto her face. 

"Of course you can, but now? I'm a bit busy" She asked through her teeth, I swear I saw her eye twitch as well. 

"Well why not now? Am I interrupting something?" He asked with a full set of teeth showing. Percy took a shaky breath as she seemed to restrain herself. 

"Oh Triton, stop bullying her" Another voice said from somewhere deep within the water. I could practically see Percy tense and her smile grew strained. I looked around a bit before my vision got caught on a man with dark black hair, somehow darker then Percy's, his sparkling eyes matched the sea exactly and seemed to swirl just like it as well. He had on an open shirt that revealed his chest though the touristy shirt that hung down into the water wasn't getting wet, instead it floated on top of the water. Percy's hands looked to be shaking now and Triton looked over with a snarky look. 

"Oh, who is this?" The man asked, his eyes crinkling at the edges as he smiled over at me, once again revealing his pearly whites. 

"Dad, can we please talk about this later?"  I froze slightly as I realized I was not only standing in front of the sea god but also Percy's dad. Immediately I regretted not wearing one of my nicer bathing suits. 

"Oh but sea star!" He looked over, his face turning a little sad as he looked at her. I looked over as well as she seemed guilty that he was upset. 

"right..." She sounded defeated as she sighed. "Dad, this is Tim Drake. The one I told about the Godly world." Poseidon stopped smiling, blinking a couple times as he looked between the two of us. I couldn't help but feel a bit afraid. 

"... Okay... Percy-" 

"Dad stop. It's okay, like I said to that one" She points to Triton who covers his mouth with his hand in fake shock. "I'm a bit busy at the moment." Poseidon didn't listen as he walked forwards and pulled her in for a tight hug. 

Percy let out a small "MMfh" As her face was shoved into his chest. 

"Oh my little sea star" He sniffled lightly. Percy struggled for a minute longer before giving up and gently patting him on the back as if comforting him. Halfway through the hug she was able to turn her head to face me, she looked done, her eyebrows were scrunched together. 

"There there" She managed to get out as she continued to pat him on the back. Eventually he let her go and he stepped back. Percy once again stood beside me. 

"Uh, Hello Mr...Poseidon...sir?" I said, trying to figure out what I should call him. Poseidon let out a boisterous laugh, placing a hand on his chest as he wheezed lightly. A dad laugh is what Wally would call this. 

"Call me Poseidon Tim" I nodded slowly. 

Percy glared at Triton and Triton seemed to finally give in. He let out a sigh before walking over to Poseidon. "Hey dad I think-" 

"What are you boys doing up here." I swear I saw Percy's eyes twitch as her breath came out shaky again. A woman with long hair that was the same color as Triton's arose from the water. She was also tan though it was lighter then Poseidon's and Triton's. Her eyes were a stunning blue that were almost clear like crystals, almost glass-ish if you will. She had a cloth like top that crisscrossed over her chest like a giant x, it connected down to a shirt that was layered with different white, blue, and light pink cloths. There were coral and seashell pieces sown into it. 

The woman once she saw Percy and a small smile graced her lips. "Hello Percy" Her voice was sweet and silky. 

"Hello Auntie Amphitrite." She sounded slightly strained in her greeting. Amphitrite turned to me with a small smile. 

"And hello to you too." She looked back to Percy and her face filled with sympathy. She gave Percy a small nod as she turned to Triton and Poseidon. "Come on you two. There are some things we have to take care of." She walked- no glided over to the two. She pressed a quick kiss to Poseidon's cheeks before ruffling Triton's hair, messing up his bun. The two looked a bit upset but didn't dare to fight back. 

Percy looked relieved and gave a genuine smile to Amphitrite. She just gave a small thumbs up and wink as she disappeared into the water with the two. 

"Holy Hera" Percy rubbed her temples lightly as she shut her eyes. I could only stand in shock at what had just occurred. "I'm so sorry Tim, I didn't know they'd ambush us like that." She turned to me with an upset look. 

"hey hey, it's okay. Seriously" I grabbed her hands, giving her a reassuring smile. She looked up with a small smile. 

"You sure?" I nodded. Her smile returned in full force. 

"Alright good. I get to meet your family next though." I chuckled. 

"You already met them though" She didn't listen as she started to walk back to the shore. I chuckled lightly as I followed after her. 

This was definitely a different date. But it was nice. I smiled as I ran over to catch up with Percy.

---------------------------------------------------

1345 words