Chapter 57: Group hugs

--------------------Tim's POV:-----------------------

"You're getting pretty good at that aren't you?" Percy asked with a smirk as she walked towards me. I could only smile sheepishly as I set down the knife. Over the course of me staying here Percy and I had alternated on who makes the meals, and while her dinners are usually way better I will happily admit mine have been getting a lot better recently. 

"Why thank you" Her smile brightened as she came to stand next to me, leaning against the counter as she did so. Her eyes seemed to shine much brighter then before she had been taken and it made me realize just how upset she'd been with keeping the prophecy to herself. 

Percy seemed to notice my small mood change as her eyebrows furrowed slightly. "Is everything okay?" She sounded worried as she looked down at my hands to make sure I hadn't accidentally cut myself. 

I put my hands up quickly, almost as if surrendering. "No! I mean, yeah I'm just fine, I didn't cut myself" She relaxed slightly as a comforting smile appeared on her face. 

"Alright, if you're sure." I nodded once again. She didn't look to convinced though so I put my hands to the opposite side as I planted a kiss on her head. When I pulled back she had a bright smile playing on her lips. 

"You know I don't think that's ever gonna get old." I chuckled lightly as she pushed herself off the counter. 

The only reason I was making food though was because everyone was coming over, and by everyone I meant EVERYONE. Both teams were coming and since the yj team now knew it was Percy they had ultimately ended up inviting themselves. Percy didn't seem to mind though.

Currently we had about three dishes done and I was working on the final fourth dish. It was supposed to be just some pasta but then it turned into fresh pasta by some horrific miracle. So now I was cutting up the dough into separate sections. 

Percy turned and grabbed some of the finished doe chunks before walking over to her pasta...machine? Her pasta squisher? it was something that had to due with pasta. 

By the time I finished Percy was also done so I just handed her the un-cut chunks before taking the finished noodles and placing them in the boiling water. They sunk at first but after a minute or so they rose to the top looking pretty much done. I started to take them out when Percy walked over with the other batch. 

She smiled as she waited patiently, humming some song to herself. It had a catchy yet sad beat to it but Percy looked content either way. 

When I finished she put all the other noodles in, smacking her hands together lightly which released a small clapping noise. A plume of flour exploded from her hands as it slowly trickled to the ground. 

"After this we're done right?" She asked, though it sounded more rhetorical. 

"yep, then we can just wait" Percy smiled to herself, nodding slightly. 

"Alrighty then" She turned to the counter lifting her hand up as the water in a glass of water started to float. Almost immediately I stepped away from the stove and over to Percy. 

"Percy! No water bending for a while!" She sighed before dropping her hands, the water going with it. She looked back to me. 

"You know I'm not gonna die if I use my powers right?" She asked though it sounded like she was trying to make a point. 

"I know but Triton and your dad both said to lay off the powers for a while lest you start turning into mist." She rolled her eyes with a small scoff as she walked towards the cup. 

"You know they're over exaggerating right? They're just too worried about their little "sea star" and it's clouding the reality which is that I'm perfectly okay" She took the glass and walked over to the sink. I walked over to sit on the counter beside her.