gyaarah. aitbaar

Dedicated to Nandni1604 for being herself <3

gyaarah. aitbaar

paagal woh nahi jo ishq ke aatish mein bhasm ho

paagal woh nahi jo ishq mein barbaad ho,

paagal toh woh hai, jin hone kabhi ishq kiya hi nahi,

jaan ka vaada hai agar ishq se zyaada kuch nayaab ho

_

"This is the first time that for a wedding, the entire company is on its toes. Maan gaye aapko, Diya ji."

Ignoring him, I worked on the menial task I had been given, which was inputting the amounts in the software and although this was not what I had signed for, I would rather be behind a computer than be involved in this wedding. I could not see Ishaan getting married to anyone, but I had very proudly given my word to him, and it may sound old fashioned, but jaan jaaye par vachan nahi.

What had gotten into me that night? I never lose my calm, never get mad, never cry out loud and never breakdown openly too. But Ishaan knew me in and out, and we have grown up together, we were both transparent to each other. Well, atleast I was, I had no clue that Ishaan would groom into his wealth and money's teachings.

Diya, focus on the present, forget about Ishaan.

"Come on Diya ji, cheer up, I know for a fact that a very hefty amount is been given to you to hold you here," He chuckled, spinning in the office chair, "after all, I am the second in command to this company."

That caught my attention and I turned towards him, "I thought, Sana and Dheer were the founders?"

"Oh they are the founders," He played with the mouse and quit all the applications I was working on, "but I am the investor here, more stake holdings than both of them." He winked at me, and I watched him switch my PC off, having no energy to protest anymore. "But this was the first time, a new comer has had such a huge impact, truly, Ishaan Mathur is madly obsessed with you and you have brought millions in the first wedding itself," He edged closer and I gulped, inching back. "That makes you very important to us too, and important people don't work on useless work like this."

"But Sana..."

"I am Faiz Raichand," He tilted his head, eyeing me and I met his eyes, "and Sana may be a founder, I am the money this company needs and I need you in the forefront jaan, not in the pavillion." With that he stood up and got behind the chair, pushing it out of the cubicle and towards the huge shiny cabin which was his.

"Aap ye kya kar rahe ho?" I held onto the chair as Faiz ignored me, pushing me towards the cabin where Sana and Dheer were already present. "Sir?"

"Sir nahi Faiz," He said, as we passed an entire cubicle of employees who were staring at us. "And you deserve to be in the meeting with us right now, not here." He said, and then looked at the gawking people, "you guys better focus on your work, not on us, else no bonus this year." That was enough for them to focus and I did not even have time to face palm myself by the speed with which we were heading towards the cabin.