bees. izhaar

For floatingstarsx for binge reading this story and supporting my works like crazy <3

_

bees. izhaar

Fame and Power are cool, no doubt, but have you ever fallen in love?

_

"So?"

"So?"

"What?"

"What?"

"Stop copying me,"

"You stop copying me."

Naina hit me at the back of my head and I rubbed it, glaring at her. "What?" I asked, as she glared back at me.

"Stop with this what and so, and go!"

"Go where?"

Naina groaned in frustration and switched the gaming console off and I sighed, "Naina,"

"Ishaan,"

"Kya issue hai yaar?" I asked her, as she looked at me with the most dumbest expression, "Why are you behind me?"

"You should go behind bhabhi,"

Keeping the console aside, I looked at her, confused, "bhabhi? kiski?"

"meri!"

"What?"

"Hone wali bhabhi,"

"What?"

"OMG, you are so dumb, I swear!" She hit me with a pillow and I clicked my tongue, clueless, "Arrey, go get Diya! What are you doing lazing around here? Company quit kardi toh saath mein dimaag ne sochna bhi quit kar diya kya?"

On the mention of Diya's name I sighed, taking the console back and switching it on, "Naina, please."

"What please?"

"Naina, I do not want to talk about it." I said, playing Mario Kart, "also, I am 25, ye pyaar vyaar ke chakkar mein abh nahi padhna."

"LOL" She said, laughing, and sat besides me, her arm on my shoulder, "pyaar vyaar ka chakar aapka bachpan se tha bro, abh toh phass gaye aap."

I shrugged her hand off my shoulder, "listen, don't you have better things to do then harass me?" I said, not looking at her, "also, go study for your boards, warna Jesse tujhse ye bet bhi jeet jayega."

On mention of Naina's frenemy's name, she made a gagging face, "please, Jesse ka naam lekar mera dinn kharab na karo." She rolled her eyes, making me smile, "and Jesse is not going to win this bet, I will. I am going to get better marks than him, you will see."