pandrah. faryaad

pandrah. faryaad

Kehte hai ki woh Papa hai, jo ek ladki ka pehla pyaar hai

Kehte hai ki woh Papa hai, jo ek beti ki jaan hai

Par socha na tha ki jinse bepanaah pyaar karna seekha

Duniya ki tarah, unke liye bhi humara ishq ek imtihaan hai

_

I really thought that I had a higher IQ with my always highest marks and over the top skills, but with the pounding headache and the bitter breath of mine in the morning made me doubt my entire schooling education. Not only did I get drunk, but very honestly, remember creating a scene and being enveloped in Ishaan's arms.

But the worst was that I don't remember anything after that. No matter how hard I pressed my temples, or hit my head, or groaned aloud in the pillow, I remembered nothing. It was all plain black, and few words that kept echoing in my head.

One of them was Ishaan calling me jaan and the other was something similar to blank cheque.

Both these words were destructive, and both these words were enough to cause damage to shake both our lives.

But right now, I needed something to get rid of this dying headache.

"Thank me later,"

A smug smiling Karthik was never a good thing, but I was thankful for him and his tablet and his smug smile too. I drank the water after downing the tablet and Karthik sat next to me, "congratulations, D, you have finally entered adulthood."

"Please don't," I held my forehead, pressing it at intervals, "humara sar pehle se diwali mana raha hai, please."

Karthik chuckled, kneeling on the bed and pressing my forehead for me, "Waise, I heard aapka ex aaya the, aapko godh mein uthake, seene se lagake, haaye..." Karthik laughed again, and I looked up at him, trying my best to glare but my headache saved him. "Sorry, stop staring at me and tell me, what happened yesterday?"

"I don't remember," I shut my eyes as Karthik kept messaging my scalp, "all I did was make the mistake of drinking that stupid alcohol."

"Arrey haan," Karthik asked, curious, "why did you drink. When I get you a beer, you make the most sour face which I make for rotten fish. Phir kal kyu?"

I shook my head, feeling better as he helped me relax, "I could not help it, woh papa ka message..."

And then it struck.