New World

Store owner: "Thank you. Come again!"

Y/N finished purchasing stuff he needed from a store. After he exited it, he was walking his way home, thinking back to what he just bought.

Y/N: "(Okay, I've got enough food for my dad, another notebook for uncle Genos and the latest manga to read. Maybe I should read it now. No, not yet. I'll wait until I get home.)"

Y/N was the son of B class Hero Saitama. Like his father, he did the same training methods as him. It was very difficult for him but in a few years, he was as nearly as strong as him. Unlike his father, Y/N was able to take care of his hair and keep it. After the training, he's defeated every single opponent with one punch. His emotions were getting suppressed as his fights were very boring. The only entertainment he can find is reading manga, playing King's video games and being a hero.

As Y/N continued walking, a large centipede monster emerged out of the ground.

Centipede monster: "The time has come for my kind to rise and exterminate these humans and their so called heroes! You will be my first victim!"

Y/N wasn't paying attention as he continued walking.

Y/N: "(I wonder what I should have for dinner tonight.)"

Centipede monster: "I'll teach you not to ignore me!"

He started charging at Y/N as he was about to attack him from behind. However, Y/N easily backhand punched him without looking and blew him to pieces.

 However, Y/N easily backhand punched him without looking and blew him to pieces

Y/N: "I guess I can think about dinner later."

Suddenly, he saw a blue electrical orb that was floating in front of him.

Y/N: "What's this?"

He got closer to the unknown object as he was curious. He decided to touch it with his hand. It did nothing but a few moments later, the blue orb turned into a portal and it pulled his arm in. 

Y/N: "What the? What is this?!"

He tried pulling his arm out but he had no success. it soon started to pull his body in.

Y/N: "Why can't I get out?!"

A few seconds later Y/N's whole body was pulled in the portal then it closed as Y/N has disappeared from the world.

Time skip presents you...