Trip to The Hot Springs

The Fraxinus crew was on doing their daily work with Kotori on board. Shido was calling her to talk about today's plans. 

Kotori: "Hot springs?"

Shido: "Yeah, Yoshino and the others decided to check it out sometime today."

Y/N: "I mean, Hot Springs sounds pretty nice I guess. So, why not."

Kotori: "Oh, I guess that's okay. It sounds fun actually. And we want the spirits to make discoveries and make them think for themselves so I'll make the arrangements. Besides their happiness is important."

Shido: "Right."

Kotori: "So where are you going?"

Y/N: "I think it was called Tengu Paradise. Something about it being co-ed? Do we want co-ed?"

Kyouhei: "Yes! We want co-ed! In fact, you should take our commander with you."

Kotori: "What?"

Kyouhei: "You've been working hard. You should take a break, we can't function with our commander exhausted. I can handle everything here."

Kotori: "What are you really plotting?"

Kyouhei: "I have no idea what you mean. I don't have any intention to install several surveillance cameras there so I can stare through the lenses and see every inch of the commander's young and adorable body."

Security guards grabbed both of his arms and started to escort him out of the bridge.

Kyouhei: "No, wait! Don't take me to the camp! Have mercy!"

Kotori: "Listen up. When you get to the camp, you'll start digging a hole and won't stop for the entire day. After that, fill it back up and repeat for a whole weak."

He started smiling again then started cheering to the punishment as he was being dragged away.

Kotori: "Hm, Hot Springs with Y/N. How will this go?"

Meanwhile at AST

Ryouko screamed out of frustration after finishing a phone call with Robotnik.

Ryouko: "(Damn that doctor! Who does he think he is?! Everything he says just drives me crazy! I'd rather fight Hero than deal with him! I so want a drink right now.)"

AST member: "Um, excuse me Commander?"

Ryouko: "What?!"

AST member: "I wanted to ask about the trip this weekend."

Ryouko: "Oh, you mean the 13th secret Hot Springs tour with the all you can eat delicacies from different regions?" She smiled eagerly.

AST member: "About that... well, with the increase of monsters and spirits, and with Dr. Robotnik giving the commands, well our trip was canceled." She said nervously.

The AST commander had a shocked expression as if her dreams have crashed down. She grabbed an object and threw it out the window, breaking through the glass.

Ryouko: "SCREW YOU ROBOTNIK!"

Meanwhile at Robotnik's Lab

Robotnik sneezed while working on his computer.

Robotnik: "Ah, I hate allergies. It happens every time someone talks about me. Now where were we?"

He continues creating his biggest project to defeat Y/N.

Back to AST

AST member: "Please calm down. I know this won't replace the trip but the troops and I were thinking, how about we take a trip to Tengu Paradise Hot Springs? It's all been arranged so you have to go." She said, happily.