Special: Fighting Tournament

After the events of on Arubi island, Y/N was in his room, playing a fighting game called Tekken. He had his serious expression as he was giving everything he got trying to win this match.

Game announcer: "KO!"

Y/N: "Damn it, not again." He groaned.

He had lost another match. Y/N had been trying to win a match for about an hour but so far he hasn't made any progress.

Y/N: "These stupid controls. Why do fighting games have to be so hard? If I could do punching and kicks myself then I might actually win more often."

Suddenly, the door opened as Kotori stepped in with an annoyed expression.

Kotori: "Y/N, what do you think you're doing?!"

Y/N: "Um, what does it look like I'm doing? I'm playing a video game."

Kotori: "I mean, why haven't you been spending time with the girls lately?"

He shrugged.

Y/N: "Haven't thought of anything to do."

Kotori: "Y/N, you're supposed to be keeping the spirits happy. If you don't, their happiness meter is going to go down and their spirit power will return. I keep telling you that."

Y/N: "Yeah, I know. I didn't forget."

Kotori: "Not to mention, you haven't gone on a date since that summer trip."

Y/N: "Can't I have a break?"

Kotori: "You've had your break! Stop slacking off!"

Kaguya: "There you are, Y/N. This is where you've been hiding."

Yuzuru: "Discovered. So, you're in your room."

They saw the twins entering his room.

Y/N: "Hey, guys. How are you liking the place?"

Kaguya: "I love it. Tohka has been sharing some of her favorite snacks she keeps around."

Yuzuru: "Reply. Everyone at the new school is nice. I've made a few friends there."

The two looked at the game Y/N was currently playing.

Kaguya: "Hey, what's this you're playing?"

Y/N: "It's called Tekken. You want to join me?"

Kotori: "(At least, this counts.)" She sighed.

Kaguya: "Sure. It sounds fun."

Yuzuru: "Reminder. Weren't we going to tell Y/N something?"

Kaguya: "Hey, I remembered! Y/N, we wanted to challenge you on an upcoming tournament."

Y/N: "A tournament?"

Yuzuru: "Explanation. We found this while we were in town."

She showed him a paper about it. Y/N had a look at it and was surprised.

Y/N: "Oh, it's a fighting game tournament. And it's the game I'm playing."

Kaguya: "Really? That's perfect. Me and Yuzuru were planning to join tomorrow."

Yuzuru: "Request. We wanted to know if you were interested in this competition."

Kotori: "Hmm, This can work. Y/N, you should join them. You've haven't gone on an actual date with Kaguya or Yuzuru yet. We can set one up for this day."

Y/N: "(Except, I'm not really good at fighting games. I might lose on the first match. It's probably best if I turn it down. Wait, what's this?)"

When he looked at what was at the bottom of the paper, he had a small smile. Next, he showed a serious expression.