Rise of a Demon King

The next day, Y/N was getting ready to start his date with Tohka. He was dressed in a school uniform. It was a spare uniform Shido had.

Kotori: "You ready to go?"

Y/N: "Almost. By the way, where am I suppose to meet her?"

Kotori: "Didn't she tell you to meet you today?"

Y/N: "Yeah, but she never said where."

Shido: "I mean, he has a point."

Kotori: "Then go back to the school. That's where you met her last time."

Y/N: "And where is that again?"

Kotori: "Just follow the destination on your phone!" She said, annoyed.

 Kotori: "(How did he succeed in asking a spirit out?)"

Time skip

Y/N made it back to the school. It was closed down due to yesterday's spatial quake. He was waiting for Tohka for at least 5 minutes but she hasn't shown up yet.

Y/N: "I wonder where she is? Did I get the right place?

Kotori: "Well, why didn't you ask her where to meet before you set up a date?!"

Y/N: "I didn't really think about it."

Kotori: "Great, you got a date planned out but you forgot the place to meet her. You can be as worse as my idiot brother."

Shido: "I'm right here, you know!"

Tohka: "Hey! Y/N!"

Y/N: "I told you it was my first time. Actually, I think did better at real dating than playing that dating sim the other day."

Kotori: "That's because we choose the options for you. It'll be that way for all of the dates you go on. Same goes with Shido."

Tohka: "Hello! Y/N!"

Y/N: "Hold on a minute, Tohka. Then what's the point of playing those dating sims if you're going make the choices for-"

He cut himself off as he realized Tohka was here.

Y/N: "Oh, hey Tohka. When did you get here?"

Tohka: "I've been here this whole time. Now, I'm ready for this date. Let's go! Let's go! LET'S GO!"

Y/N: "Okay, let's do it. Oh, I suppose you should change your clothes too. I heard we should dress into something nice for dates."

Tohka: "You want me to change clothes right now? What do you want me to wear?"

Y/N: "Hmm... Oh, I have a picture I could show you."

He took out a photo and give it to her. She took a look at it then had a disgusted expression.

Tohka: "Gross! You want me to look like that?!"

Y/N: "What's wrong with it?"

He took the photo back and looked at it.