Nightmare and Mana VS The Sith Lord

At the bridge, Darth Vader arrives and walks towards the Admiral who is waiting for him.

Admiral Lanter: "Lord Vader."

Darth Vader: "What is this urgent matter you want to discuss?"

Admiral Lanter: "Our ship just sustained damaged by an unknown attack. It has pierced through our shields and our hull then triggered our alarm."

Darth Vader: "What do you mean by unknown?"

Admiral Lanter: "It happened without warning. Our scanners weren't able to pick it up. We've just received a report from the search team investigating it."

Darth Vader: "What did they report?"

Admiral Lanter: "From what they said, it didn't come from laser or plasma fire. No missile impact either. It's like something just crash through with brute force."

Darth Vader: "Were there any assault pods?"

Admiral Lanter: "It was not mentioned by the squad. They would have reported it otherwise."

Darth Vader: "Place the ship on full alert. Search for possible intruders." 

Admiral Lanter: "But my Lord, there's no-"

Stormtrooper: "Intruders have been sighted in the main hanger! We're being overwhelm! Taking heavy casualties! Request backup agh!"

The crew listened in silence for a moment as they heard an explosion coming from the comm. The Admiral saw Darth Vader looking at him as he expects him to do his job.

Admiral Lanter: "R...Right. What are you all waiting for?! Initiate lockdown and deploy all troops immediately! Now!"

The crew quickly got back to work and activated the alarms. Darth Vader shook his head in disappointment.

Darth Vader: "(I'm surrounded by idiots.)"

Imperial: "Report, how many are there?"

Stormtrooper 2: "Three of them! They're picking us off one by-"

The comm went silent.

Imperial: "Only three?"

Admiral Lanter: "Lord Vader, what's should our-"

He noticed Darth Vader was already gone as he left the bridge and search for the intruders.

Opening Plays

Y/N, Tohka and Origami proceeded through the hall as they encountered more stormtroopers on the way. Tohka blocked any blaster fire that was coming towards her then fired a blast at some of them. Origami avoided every shot then used her sword to slash any stormtrooper that was close to her. Y/N was getting shot by stormtroopers behind them but it wasn't hurting him so he easily knocked them out.

Two stormtroopers who were furthest away from the three were currently firing at them. They were taking cover by the wall at the end of the hall.

Stormtrooper 1: "This is impossible! Nothing is working on them!"

Stormtrooper 2: "What are they? Some kind of super Jedi?"

Stormtrooper 1: "They're not carrying laser swords, except for that girl with white hair!"

Stormtrooper 2: "They don't pay us enough for hunting Jedi."

They continued firing as more stormtroopers were being taken out.