Triple Date

Y/N was at the station, getting ready to meet Tohka.

Kotori: "Testing. Can you hear me?"

Y/N: "What? Oh, yeah. I hear you."

Kotori: "How the hell did you end up doing a triple date on such an important day?"

Y/N: "Not my fault. Tohka was very...persuasive about it and Origami didn't gave me a chance to say no." 

Shido: "Come on, Kotori. You know how those two are. Tohka loves spending time with Y/N and he couldn't cancel that. And Origami wouldn't take no for an answer."

Kotori: "Either way, he can't cancel any of them. Y/N breaks a promise to Tohka, her happiness meter goes down. And Origami would interfere the date if he canceled hers. But no need to worry Y/N. We're here to support to you and since you're fast, you can almost be at three places at once. Shido will also assist you as backup."

He sighed as the date were getting started.

Y/N: "Here we go. Okay, first up. Go to the aquarium with Tohka."

Yoshino: "You can do it, Y/N."

Shido: "(I can't imagine what would happen if I got into this situation. Good luck.)"

Kotori: "Now, let's begin the date."

The time is now 10:00 as Y/N waited for Tohka to show up. Soon enough, he heard someone call him.

Tohka: "Y/N!"

He saw Tohka waving at him with a happy expression.

Y/N: "Hey, Tohka. Are those new clothes? They look great on you."

She blushed at the compliment

Tohka: "They're...just clothes. T...They're nothing special. Let's go, already."

Y/N: "So is the aquarium this way?"

They started to walk to the aquarium.

Meanwhile at Fraxinus

Shido: "How does he make compliments without hesitation?"

Kotori: "Maybe you could learn a thing or two from him about dating. Still, we're not at bad start."

Hinako: "Commander, look!"

They spotted Origami approaching the station after Y/N and Tohka left.

Kotori: "Origami? I thought she was suppose to be here at 11:00."

Reine: "It seems she's impatient."

Back to Y/N and Tohka

Tohka: "So Y/N, what's an aquarium?"

Y/N: "Wait, you wanted to go and you don't know what it is?"

Tohka: "Actually, I didn't want to go to the aquarium. I wanted to go on a date with you."