Transfer Student

At AST base, the girls were in a briefing room as Ryouko was introducing a new transfer to the team.

Ryouko: "Alright, please introduce yourself again."

Mana: "I'm second lieutenant Mana Takamiya. Please to fight along side you all."

Ryouko: "Well, now that we got that out of the way."

She hit her head the with the clipboard then walked to Origami to do the same thing.

Ryouko: "Seriously, why do you two have to destroy valuable equipment in a practice match?"

Origami: "My apologies."

Mana: "It won't happen again, commander."

Ryouko: "Now then, we'll be going over the fight of our previous encounter. Have a seat."

Mana sat next to Origami as the video started playing. 

Mana: "The commander is kind of hard-headed, isn't she? Being stubborn strategically will play right into the spirit's hands if she's not more careful."

Origami: "I agree."

Mana: "Glad I'm not the only one."

Origami: "Everyone has been talking about how you killed a spirit before. Would you mind if I ask how you did it?"

Mana: "Word travels around fast. If you want to fight effectively, it's important to remember, you can't deal with them all the same way."

Origami: "Hm."

Mana: "With all of the crazy things that's been happening here lately, I think you'll find out what I mean soon enough."

She eventually saw Y/N in the video.

Mana: "So that's the male spirit, Hero. Is he really that powerful?"

Origami: "Yes. He's very powerful. I don't think anyone could defeat him."

Mana: "No need to worry. I'm sure even he must have weaknesses."

The girls soon blushed when they saw Y/N naked. The commander quickly turned it off.