Yamai vs The Winds of Destruction

As the storm was starting to get worse, Origami was outside the hotel. She saw Y/N leaving then Tohka and Shido following him. She was about to do the same until...

Reina: "Tobiichi, where are you going?"

Before she could answer they heard something strange during the storm. It sounded like a cow for some reason.

Origami: "What was that?"

Moments later, they started to hear something approaching their location.

Reina: "I suggest that you activate it."

She nodded and activated her combat suit. It was a new CR-Unit Ratatoskr had recently developed. It is equipped with duel wielded laser swords that can also turn into a powerful rifle. It also had large thrusters at the back. Reina decided to let Origami use it in case another fight happened. 

Origami: "You should go back inside before-"

Three large machines called Gekko had already appeared in front them. They were robots equipped machine guns that let out a cow sound.

One of them was about to aim at Reina but Origami moved in and sliced off it's leg to make it fall

The other Gekkos turned to her than started to fire it's machine guns. She dodged it then landed on it's head to destroy it. The third Gekko tried to kick her but Origami avoided it and cut off both legs with her swords. The first one tried to get back up but Origami finished it off with her rifle.

Soon, two more Gekkos were approaching them. Origami turned to them next and fired her rifle at one of them. One of them was destroyed while the other Gekko used it's wire to grab her. It tried to pull her towards it but she used the thrusters to fly away from it. She switched to her swords then cut off the wire then stab it's head until it was destroyed.

After Origami finished off the last Gekko, she landed next to Reina.

Origami: "It's getting dangerous out here. You should head inside."

Reina: "I'll try to contact Fraxinus if I can and prevent any students from leaving."

She goes back inside the hotel. Moments later, more Gekkos have shown up as Origami gets her weapons ready.

Origami: "(I'll get stronger. For Y/N.)"

Kaguya and Yuzuru were at a beach where they thought they would meet Y/N. However, they instead discovered a man named Monsoon.

Kaguya: "Winds of Destruction? That should obviously be me since I have power to blow anyone away."

Yuzuru turned to her. 

Yuzuru: "Fact. You couldn't blow away a fly." 

Kaguya: "Now you're insulting my abilities?!"