1

BEFORE READING

1. You can be anything you want in this story. I'm not making it specific, and I will try my best not to mention anything that will say what type of animal you are. YOU CHOOSE!

2. We don't exactly know Johnny's age - so we're going to say he's 20. In this story, you're 19.

3. This goes on with the movie timeline, but things won't be the exact same. Remember that please! I don't want you guys worrying that I missed a part, because I didn't

4. Enjoy reading! Leave comments, I will try to reply to all 💓

———————————————-

After a long shift of working at Starbucks, I was happy to be walking down the street, towards the theatre.

My best friend, Buster Moon, who I call Moon, has been there for me since I was very little. Ever since I lost contact with my family, he has really been the only one there for me. At this point I consider him a father figure, but I would never, ever let him know that.

Listening to my music, I kicked the pebbles on the ground. Walking was quite calming, and I often really enjoyed it. It was my way of transportation. I couldn't wait to get a car once I raised enough money.

After about 10 more minutes, I took my earbuds out of my ears and walked into the theatre. "Hello?" I shouted. "Anyone here?" I expected him to be here, but how would I know?

"Y/N!" I heard somebody say.

It was Ms. Crawley. Oh boy. I love Ms. Crawley, don't get me wrong, but sometimes she could be a hassle. Me and Moon always joke about how she will live forever. She seemed to be immortal.

"Ms Crawley!" I exclaimed, "do you happen to know where moon is?"

"Uhhh..." she stared at me for a moment. "Probably.. upstairs in his office! I'll go get him for you."

And with that, she walked away, her "tail" dragging on the floor behind her.

I quickly took a seat in one of the many seats in the theatre. I took my phone out of my pocket and started scrolling through Facebook. I hated facebook. All these middle aged moms posting "funny" videos.

I rolled my eyes and just put my earbuds back in, waiting for moon to arrive.

"Y/N!" Moon called from the stage.

I got up and paced towards the stage. "Moon!"

"What's up, Y/N?" He asked as he leaned in for a hug. "How's your job doing?"

"Oh god." I said, backing away. "It's hell. The manager there is this old guy, he's so weird and is always real rude."

Moon just stood there. "Damn Y/N. Sorry to hear that."

"It's all good," I said as I reached into my backpack, putting my earbuds away. "Me and the other girls working there make fun of him." I sat down on the stage and dangled my feet over the edge. "Got any plans for this theatre?"

"It's good you asked!" Moon exclaimed, sitting down next to me. "We're gonna have a singing competition!"

I stood up, shocked. "Seriously!? Who's gonna be in it??"

"Its auditions." He explained, "we'll have people audition on stage, and then we'll pick the people, preferably under 10 people at max for the actual competition."

I was excited - I hadn't been able to see Moon as much, ever since my new job. I was extremely happy that he was gonna put on a show. I was definitely gonna attend watching, 100%.

"We handed out the papers already - Ms Crawley accidentally dropped them out the window." Moon said.

"Perfect!" I exclaimed. "Can't wait to see who gets into the competition."