15

5 YEARS LATER
———————————————

I played the piano as Johnny sang on the stage. It was magical. The whole crowd was cheering for us. Everything was perfect.

It was the most amazing theatre - the ceiling was a royal purple, the armrests on the chairs being made out of real gold. The stage, made out of glass, was my personal favorite part.

Once the song was done, Johnny and I stood next to each other, holding our hands up together, taking in all of the flashes from the pictures that were being taken of us.

—————————————————

We climbed into our car after the show, laughing with each other. "You are really the best thing ever, Y/N." Johnny said.

We laughed the whole way home, talking about how great our career was.

————-

Ever since Moon had done that show a while back, with the stage having to be rebuilt, everything went uphill for him. Nana Noodleman purchased the theatre, making it her very own. Her and Moon worked together, making so much money.

So much, in fact, that he was able to own 3 of his own theaters. Crazy.

Him and I are still best friends. Well - we're actually a trio now, thanks to Johnny. Him and Moon go out to eat every Tuesday, which they call a "man's night" or whatever.

That didn't matter to me. Me, Rosita, Meena, and Ash all have a girls night on Friday's.

Gunter had moved across the country for literally no reason - he just said it was the best thing to do. He said it was his dream to live in Kansas - good for him, I guess.

Mike just fell out of touch with all of us. Probably dead by now from those bears.

Anyways, back to the present.

Johnny and I became a two person band after Moon's business took off. We still used some of his theaters every once in a while.

—————

Johnny and I arrived back at our home. We had recently purchased our very own mansion after he had moved into my apartment that we agreed was too tiny for the both of us.

We quickly changed out of our performing clothes, and instead into comfy clothes.

We laid down on our bed together, me in his arms. We turned the TV on. Oh, to add, we're on season 11 of Shameless now.

We both got tired pretty quick, so we turned the TV off and Johnny turned the lights off. I laid on his chest, excited for our next performance, happening tomorrow night. "I love you, Johnny." I said.

"I love you too," he whispered back to me. "I am so happy we're married, Y/N."

THE END

———————————————

A/N: oh my gosh guys. Well, that's the end of the story. Hope you liked the ending. Thanks to all of you for making it to the end. I appreciate it a lot. Please leave a comment if you'd like to! I love to receive those. THANKS AGAIN!!!!