Part 9

JAYDENS POV

^ Jaydens outfit

^ Jaydens outfit

I haven't talked to Ashtray since last night when Max came over.

I stayed at Maddy's last night and then got a ride to school with her. And Nate. Which I wasn't happy about but I didn't really have a choice.

When I got to school, I saw Rue and Jules. I walk over to them

"Hey"

I say, Rue and Jules both look at me angrily

"I've never seen ashtray cry before. Would never have thought it would be because of you"

Rue says angrily

"Rue, I promise me and Max are not dating!"

Just as I say that, I feel Max rap his arms around my waist

"What do you mean we aren't dating baby?"

He asks, I look at Rue and Jules. They give me a look and then walk away

"What the fuck is wrong with you!"

I yell pushing Max away

"No Jayden! What the fuck is wrong with you!?"

He says coming closer to me. He is way taller than me so he is pretty scary.

"I'm way better for you than that fucking piece of shit!"

Max yells, catching every one in the halls attention. They all start standing around us

"Don't fucking call him that Max!"

"He is a piece of shit Jayden! He doesn't even go to school! He just sits at home selling fucking drugs all day!"

One of the kids watching takes out his phone and starts recording. Neither me of Max notice
At the time. I feel anger build up inside me, I just wanna punch Max in the face, so I do :)

"He is way more than that Max!"

I yell punching him super hard in the face. He falls to the ground. I start punching him even more when he is on the ground

"Oh! Omg! What the fuck!"

I hear everyone watching yell

"Dickhead!"

I yell, still punching Max's face with tears running down my face. I guess all my anger from my whole life was just all coming out at once.

"HEY! That's enough!"

I hear a teacher yell as he comes in and splits me and Max up. Maxs face is all bloody, mine is kinda bloody but not as much as his. Max did get me a few times but I was fine.

"Call the police!"

The teacher yells holding my hands back. another teacher gets out her phone and starts calling them

"Your fucking crazy Jayden!"

I hear Max yell as he gets escorted away by some of his friends.

I look into the crowd of people and see Maddy, Nate, Lexi, BB, Kat, Cassie, Rue and Jules looking at me with big eyes and shocked faces. Nate is holding Maddy in his arms. He looks like he is going to cry.

"Get off me!"

I yell at the police as they push me up against the wall and put handcuffs on me. By this point, I have tears rolling down my cheeks.

What the fuck just happened?

Authors note: I'm sorry I know it's really short and bad but I will try make it more interesting soon! Thanks for over 1K reads!