Part 41

*AT THE PARTY*

JAYDENS POV

I just stare at Ashtray in shock as I watch him dancing with some fucking girl. But like not just dancing, she was fully twerking on him.

I literally only watched them for like 2 seconds because I felt like if I watched any longer I would throw up.

Then I saw Troy and a group of boys all talking together. I tried to walk straight but the fact that I was super drunk and high didn't really help.

"Hey Troy"

I whisper putting my arm around his shoulder and putting my hand on his chest. He looks down at me and bites his lip.

"Wassup ma?"

He asks

"You know what you were talking about before?"

I whisper in his ear

"Yeah"

He says happily

"Then let's do it"

I say grabbing his hand and pulling him away from his other friends. I look back and see them all cheering him on

"Yo let's go!"

He says as we walk into the bathroom and shut the door behind us.

ASHTRAYS POV

"Listen in, do you want drugs or not bitch?"

I say to the very drunk blonde girl. She smiles then turns around and starts fucking tweaking on me.

"Yo get off!"

I yell pushing her off after about 2 seconds

JAYDENS POV

A little bit later we came out of the bathroom together and went to grab some more drinks.

I start pouring myself a shot as everything sinks in. I just fucking did that. I cheated on my boyfriend, well to be fair he kinda did it first but you know.

*THE NEXT DAY*

JAYDENS POV

I woke up on a couch. I sit up and look at the couch across from me, seeing Elliot asleep. Where am I and how the actual fuck did I get here?

I stand up and walk over to Elliot

"Elliot! Wake up!"

I say shaking him awake

"Yo! Let me sleep"

He says rolling over

"Dick wake up!"

I yell shaking him

"Where the fuck are we!?"

I say as he looks at me annoyed

"My house"

He says before rolling over and putting his blanket over his face

"Okay, I'm um, I'm gonna go"

I say as I pick up my shoes and phone off the ground and start walking out the front door.

Authors note: thanks for reading! Sorry this is short but I'm just soooo busy atm.

Leave any suggestions in the comments <333

❤️🦋❤️🦋❤️🦋❤️🦋❤️🦋❤️🦋❤️🦋❤️