Part 55

ASHTRAYS POV

It's been 2 months since Jayden left for rehab. I miss her so much. So much has happened since she left: I had my birthday, me and Fez started renting a new apartment, Faye moved in with us, Rue has stayed clean, Maddy had a fight with Cassie after Lexi's play, Cassie and Nate broke up, Fez and Lexi started dating. And I think that's it.

I'm really happy that Jayden is getting help, but at the same time I don't know how to feel about it.

Me and Fez are drug dealers, we have drugs around 24/7 and if Jayden is trying to get away from all of that then me and Fezco aren't really the best people to be around.

And Jayden still has 4 months of rehab left! But I'm so excited because today I get to have a call with her and see how everything is going.

"Okay bruh u ready?"

Fez asked handing his phone over to me

"Yeah"

I said taking the phone

"Yo?"

I said into the phone

"Hey!"

I heard Jayden say back happily

"Omg I miss you so much ma"

I said

"I miss you too Ash"

She said happily

"So, have you been like staying clean and shit?"

I asked nervously. I wanted Jayden to say yes, but I also had this part of me that wanted her to say no, because like I said before, it's not really the best thing for an recovering drug addict to be hanging around with drug dealers.

"Well, I mean kinda"

She whispered so that none of the workers could hear her

"What do you mean?"

I asked

"Well, for like the first 2 weeks I was hanging out with this guy called Fred and he was giving me shit but I don't know how he got it though"

My stomach felt strange hearing Jayden say that she was hanging around with another guy. But I trust Jayden, and maybe she has made big mistakes in the past...

but that's what some of you asked for, yes, I'm talking to you readers ;)

Jk love u xx

"Oh, so how about now? Have you been clean?"

I asked

"Of pills and shit yeah, but I still smoke weed a little bit"

Hearing that made me happy. That was all I ever wanted for Jayden, to get rid of the pills. To get rid of the things that almost killed her too many times.

"Wow ma, im proud of you"

I said smiling at Fezco who could hear me and Jaydens whole conversation

"Thanks Ash, so tell me what's been going on with you guys"

I spent about 30 minutes on the phone with Jayden telling her everything, but before I knew it one of the workers came and told her that her time on the phone was over.

We told each other that we loved each other and hung up

"Wow, so I guess my lil sis is doing good then"

Fez said happily

"Yeah"

I said. I thought talking to Jayden on the phone would make me miss her less, but if anything it made me miss her even more.

!UN EDITED!

Authors note: thanks for reading!

Sorry this chapter was so bad lmao

Please leave any suggestions in the comments as to where u want Ashtray and Jaydens relationship to go after she gets out of rehab! <3

Love y'all 🤍🤍🤍