Part 54

Authors note: okay so basically I was looking through my book and I literally wanted to throw up bro some of the shit I wrote made no sense at all😭 so let's just pretend that Jayden and Ashtray never fucked🤪 I also changed part 13 so if u want to go back and read the middle part of that chapter u can :)

ALSO! Please go read this book:

It's literally so good and wife2them  is such a great writer! xx

It's literally so good and wife2them is such a great writer! xx

Okay back to the story lmao....

JAYDENS POV

I opened my eyes and just saw a white roof with a bunch of harsh bright lights. I could hear the beeping of a machine, but all I could feel was a small pain in my hip.

But apart from that I couldn't feel anything, I mean I could feel my legs and stuff but I had no idea what was going on.

"Jayden?"

I looked over seeing my brother Nate sitting in a chair. And that's when it hit me, when I looked around the room. I realised where I was. The hospital. Again.

"What- where- what happened?"

I asked Nate quietly. I watched as his eyes started to gloss over and he walked over to my hospital bed

"I'm happy your okay"

He said wraping his arms around me and almost laying down on the bed with me. I flinched at my brothers touch because it was weird, he isn't usually like this.

"What happened?"

I asked for a second time

"Well, do you remember what happened to your hip?"

He asked, making all that shit come back to me

"Oh. Yeah, I remember"

I say weakly

"Okay, and then when this random lady got home from work, you were passed out under her kids trampoline. So she called the ambulance and then called mom but mom didn't pick up so they called dad but dad didn't pick up so they called me and I had to come in"

He said pulling his chair closer to my hospital bed. To be honest I'm kinda glad my parents didn't come. But also it is kinda sad that they didn't even want to come you know?

"Oh, okay"

I said quietly trying to remember what happened by the trampoline before I passed out. And then I remembered.

Ashtray and Fezco.

There had to be some way I could contact them

"Could I use your phone for something?"

I asked Nate. He looked confused but quickly got up and grabbed it for me. As I already said I had no idea why he was being nice to me but all I knew was I was going to make the most of it

"Is it okay if you just leave the room for a second? I need to call someone. Alone"

I say making Nate look at me confused.

I wanted Nate to leave because if he found out I was texting Ashtray he would get super mad!

"Please"

I say desperately.

"3 minutes then I'm checking on you"

Nate said before walking out of the room. I quickly picked up his phone and typed in Ashtrays number

I pressed dial and within seconds someone answered the phone.

"Hello?"

My eyes widened at the sound coming from the phone. It was Ashtray! He is okay!

"Ashtray?"

"Yeah? Who is this?"

"It's me! Jayden"

I said happily. I was just so relieved he was okay

"Oh my god! I was so fucking worried about you ma!"

Ashtray said though the phone

"I was worried about you too"

I said back

"So, what's going on with you?"

He asked. I explained everything to him, where I went after I left his house, all the shit about Laurie and what ever drug she gave me, the passing out shit.

And he told me everything that happened to him...

After being shot at by the swat team, and shooting back at them. He made the decision to just leave. He jumped out the window only about 3 minutes after me and ran for a while trying to find me. But because I was at Laurie's, he didn't find me.

Then after that he went to Rues house. Her mom was there with Gia and he told them he was homeless and needed somewhere to sleep. Obviously Gia had seen Ashtray hanging out with me so she knew he wasn't homeless.

Ashtray stayed there for the night then the next day went back to the apartment. It was absolutely ruined. So I guess he was actually homeless now. He had been in contact with Fez and found out that Fez was at the police station in a holding cell.

So Ashtray went down to the police station with the $1000's of dollars they had from their business and gave it to the cops as 'bail money'

The cops didn't even have a trial for Fezco or Ashtray, instead they just took the money and that was it.

2 MONTHS LATER

JAYDENS POV

"Are you sure this is a good idea?"

I asked my mom as I sat in the back of the car with Nate

"Yep, this will help you so much Jayden! It worked wonders for Rue remember!?"

My mom said enthusiastically. Me and Nate looked at each other and smiled.

Rehab did not work wonders for Rue, so why the fuck would it work wonders for me?

Authors note:
Sooo I hate this book🤪
But imma keep writing it cos I love y'all🤍

Leave some suggestions in the coments!

LOVE YALL😘

XXX