Part 36

(Hey guys, I just wanted to say the way that the whole school found out was because Max told them)

JAYDENS POV

"What the fuck are you talking about!?"

I yell

"Jayden, please watch your language!"

He says firmly at me

"Yes, ok. Im sorry"

I say

"But you think that im, me, this person right here sitting in front of you is... pregnant?"

I ask in shock

"Uh yes. That's what your friend Max told me"

He says. What the fuck!? Why would Max make this up!?

"I'm not pregnant"

I say standing up and taking my bag. I run into the bathroom and into one of the stalls, the stall next to me has someone in it but idk who it is.

I take out my vape and my phone and quickly start texting Jules. I don't know why I texted Jules but I just really didn't know what to do. And since she hanging out with her girlfriend Anna I haven't seen her for a while.

                                     Jules💎

     Me: bitch u r not gonna believe what fucking happened to me today

Jules💎: what?

Me: Max told my whole fucking school that I'm pregnant!!

Jules💎: wait wtf

Me: and everyone was treating me so fucking weird like Ash-

Before I can even finish typing out my text, my brain goes straight to Ashtray and I realise. We've never fucked...

So he must think I fucking cheating on him!

"Shit"

I mutter as my thoughts are interrupted by the school bell signalling it was home time.

I ran out of the bathroom and tried to find Ashtray. This is so shitty omg!

Why the fuck would Max make this shit up!? And tell the whole fucking school!? Then I realised. Rue, Maddy, Lexi, Kat, BB... everyone who came to school today thinks I'm fucking pregnant!

"Nate"

I whisper as I realise my fucking brother thinks I got knocked up. If he tells my dad I'm fucking dead.

"Shit shit shit"

I whisper as I run around the school panicking trying to find Ashtray. Then I see the last person I wanna see right now. Max

"Yo, wassup Jayden how's the baby?"

He asks grabbing my stomach

"What the fuck get of me dickhead!"

I yell pushing him away

"Don't push me bitch"

He yells pushing me back even further

"I'm not doing this shit with you right now Max!"

I yell as I try to walk away, he grabs my hand

"Ok, just tell me if you need anything"

He says smiling at me

"I need you to stop spreading fucking lies about me"

I say bluntly