20 | A New Friend

Brews Ailousos description: chocolate brown fur, with a darker brown tail, forearms, back legs, and ears. With Snow White neck fluffy and a rhombus shape in the center of her chest that was the same dark brown as her tail, and 2 stripes that went down her check from her eyes to her jaw on both sides of her face, with chocolate cream eyes.

.........................
CRIMSON POV
.........................

"Crimson, crimson wake up." A soft voice woke me from my deep sleep. My eyes fluttered open and I saw my mother standing over me.

"Morning sweetheart." My mothers voice was soft and comforting, yet, guilty? Her eyes were big and full of sympathy. All of the fallens eyes may be white but they can still show emotions, I sat up in my bed and looked around, everything in the other side is made of clouds, we can use our minds to create anything here. I find it incredible.

I then veered my eyes in the direction of my mother. Her bright white eyes reflected mine as she spoke "umm, sweetheart, there is something you should see. It's about Brew...." My eyes grew wide at the mention of my alive lovers name.

"What? What do you mean mom?" I asked leaping out from my cloudy bed and in front of my mother, she is a few inch's shorter then me so I had to look down at her. "I-its the Fountain of Fate, its finally decided Brews fate and-" Before my mother could finish speaking I ran out of my room and sprinted though the clouds of the other side to the Fountain of Fate.

The Fountain of Fate is a fountain with water that is clearer then the pool skies or the cleanest water of the seas. Soon enough I came to a stop in front of a huge mountain of clouds and a big tunnel formed in the mountain. I ran threw the tunnel until i came to a door made of clouds in the wall, I opened the door slowly and stepped inside.

I looked around and saw a huge room made of clouds with a ice colored fountain in the middle. I looked up and saw a statue of Teagan at the top of the fountain, as I walked closer to the fountain it felt like the statues eyes were following me, not in a uncomfortable way but in a comforting way.

I now stood in front of the fountain and spoke with soft words. "Brew Rainwater Riverside." The water of the Fountain of Fate then glowed a bright white color and a faint Image of Brew appeared flouting above the bright water. "Please" I started softly "please tell me she won't do anything stupid..."

I watched as the image of Brew flickered for a few moments before screams filled my ears, I had to cover my ears as they continued. The image filled with black, and blood leaked from the top of the image.

More images of black, blood, and screams followed at the point where if I didn't leave the fate fountain i would have blown my eardrums out. I fell to my knees in front of the cloudy mountain and cried until I couldn't anymore.

'Brew... Please let the Fountain of Fate be wrong' i thought resting my face in my hands.

...................
BREW POV
...................

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU!" I screamed, "SHE WILL TELL THE POLICE AND THEY WILL COME FOR YOU" I continued. "JUST YOU WAIT AND SEE."

The masked man paced the room with his arms crossed, when he came down here and told me that a women with reddish black hair had seen him throwing away Erics body I knew it was Alex.

When he told me I laughed for probably 20 minutes. Who is so naive to leave a dead body in a trash can and forget about a left behind limb. I thought continuing to watch the masked man pace the room.