23 | Free?

Brews Ailousos description: chocolate brown fur, with a darker brown tail, forearms, back legs, and ears. With Snow White neck fluffy and a rhombus shape in the center of her chest that was the same dark brown as her tail, and 2 stripes that went down her check from her eyes to her jaw on both sides of her face, with chocolate cream eyes

⚠️WARNING MAJOR GORE⚠️

.......................
BREW POV
.......................

The sound of rushing water and splashing filled my ears and my eyes opened slightly. I yawned and stretched out my limbs and tail, as I stretched out my forearm out I thought I would feel stone under me but I was just met by nothing and my arms slipped.

I yelped in surprise and realized I was still on the rivers edge. By now the blindness was almost fully gone and I could look around at my surroundings clearly.

My wounds burned like fury as I moved around the muddy ledge I was on trying to figure out how I could get away from the furious water just below me. I perked my ears as the faint smell of smoke tainted my nose and just in the distance I could see a ray of dark smoke floating up into the air.

Help! With the sudden motivation I gained I hunched my legs readying myself for the massive leap. I tried to have my mind not stick to the furious water below me as I finally leaped and managed to get a good grip on the edge.

I hissed as my claws started to slip but I pulled through and with my last remaining strength I was able to pull myself up. I collapsed onto my side as my breath came out raspy and ragged.

A sharp twig snap came from the bushes ahead of me which snapped me out of my tiredness and I hissed in panic as the bushes started to shake more.

The fear of going back to The Masked Man and Violet gave me strength and I quickly got to my paws and leaped away from the clearing and away from the river side. I didn't let myself turn around and just continued running towards the smoke in the distance.

The ray of smoke was to little to be from a forest fire so I figured that this could be a camp fire or something like that.

After Teagan knows how long I finally ran into a small clearing and I saw a small cabin just a few feet away from me with small camp fire and sitting on a log now staring dead at me was a tiny old woman.

I transformed back into my human self but my energy was low and I felt my vision darken before I collapsed onto the ground.

......

The cold feeling of water and cloth pressed against my face and I grunted in pain before shooting open my eyes.

A tiny old lady was standing over me with a bloody wet rag and some bandages. She has gray hair that was neatly wrapped in a bun on top of her head while her bright blue eyes shown of sympathy and worry but also fear.

"Oh! Glad your awake dear..." The old lady said and backed away from me so I could sit up. I looked at the old lady for a second before looking around where I was, I must be in her cabin.

This place was neatly decorated with bright yellow flowers. The place was rather small with no smalls to section off areas, it was all in one room. A stove, bed, dryer, dish washer, and I saw a small curtain in the corner that must have been covering the shower.

I was sat down on the old lady's bed and realized she must have been cleaning my wounds. My back was wrapped in white bandages as were my arms and legs, the wound on my face was not covered but the lady was in the middle of cleaning it off.

"Please hold still dear, I need to clean off that nasty scar on your face." The lady said with a voice of stern but also again fear.

"What's your name dear?" The lady asked with a very clearly forced smile, I knew she was scared of me because you know, it's not everyday a teenager jumps out from your bushes full of blood and wounds.

"Brew," I said softly my voice cracking as I hadn't heard someone talk kindly to me in weeks, "Brew Riverside."

The lady's eyes widened at my words and she moved away from me, "Brew Riverside? As in the girl who went missing 3 months ago?!?" The lady asked and I nodded to which she ran over to her phone that was on her dryer and called the emergency number.

I zooned out while the lady talked with someone on the phone and was snapped back into reality as the lady sat down besides me.

I saw that some dried blood had stained the blanket under me and I sighed, what am I to do when I get home? I can't bare to stay in my house because I'd be scared to death and if I stayed with Alex I'd get flash backs.

Who could I stay with? I don't wanna bother my siblings, and my parents probably will just be mad I wasted their time by getting kidnapped. Where would Maple and Jackdaw go?

"Brew, can I ask what happened to you and where you have been?" Asked the old lady and I hesitated for a moment before replying, "I was kidnapped by this man, I don't know why. He hurt me and-" I cut myself off as I remembered all the things The masked Man did and I could feel the eyes of the older women.

"Its fine dear. Say you don't know my name! My apologies, my name is Evelyn." The women said cheerfully while holding out her hand to me. I stared down at her hand and suddenly my vision went red.

I opened my eyes and saw I was leaning against a sink. I stared in confusion as the last memory I had was sitting down while talking to the old lady.

I turned around and almost screamed in shock. The walls, the floor, the roof all covered in crimson blood. I backed away as I tried to find the people responsible but the only people who were here was me and the old lady's blood covered body that was cut open and it was like not a single drop of blood was left in her body. It was all over the room.

The old lady's organs were placed neatly all around her while all that lay was in bones and skin. I almost threw up but managed to look away as I heard a faint siren in the distance.

I sighed before looking down at my hands and almost screening again as the old lady's blue eyes stared back at me.

A sudden knock was heard from the front door and I suddenly realized that there was a killer in the house. And it was me.

I started to panic and without thinking I crashed my fist into the nearest window and breaking the glass before crawling through it and sprinting into the dark woods.

A/N: Hi- I'm hopefully back for good now- ;-;

Sorry this is short I had a tiny spark of motivation and decided to try to work something out.