Reboot?

HELLOOOO, long time so see!

I've recently reread Blood Lust because I was feeling nostalgic and the idea of rebooting this book came to my mind.

I love Brew, crimson, Alex, Oscar, Ivy, Finley, Maple, and Jackdaw and I want to give this book a reboot before I continue any 'My British Sweetheart' which—I don't remember if I made this clear, the MC of MBSH is in fact a relative of Brew. If you read both books you can see that the island that Brew and Crimson went on their date and found Jackdaw at is the same island that Emerald, Micheal, and Haven were located in the most recent chapter of MBSH.

By rebooting Blood Lust it will ofc mean I'm probably going to make changes to MBSH as well. I plan on keep the original Blood Lust chapters published and I'll be getting new environments, maybe changing some characters looks and maybe giving some characters more screen time before the finally.

I'll admit I rushed the last BL chapters because I had no motivation to write it but I've recently gained it again and I don't want to waste it.

I'm currently on Christmas break until January 2nd, I think, and I plan on working on the reboot any time I can.

Not much of the plot will change, the main death and kidnap will happen still but I just wanna rewrite it and give it more spice.

I might include a Christmas special for the first chapter but I'm not sure I'll be able to finish it before Christmas so maybe a new years one. Never know with my motivation😭

Anyways, until this reboot is put into action if you need another book to read and you like magic, cats, or smut then check out one of my best friends book! xx_cloudsxX  wrote Cursed love and I seriously love the book and it's characters.

Though the book is currently on break she's still a talented author, and if you wish to see more of both of our books, check out starling_gaze ! It's a shared account between me and her and the book is based on the book series Warrior Cats! Checking it out would be greatly appreciated, yes the book is on hold but we assure you we are editing it privately.

That's all for now, see y'all in chapter 1!