21 | Date

Brews Ailousos description: chocolate brown fur, with a darker brown tail, forearms, back legs, and ears. With Snow White neck fluffy and a rhombus shape in the center of her chest that was the same dark brown as her tail, and 2 stripes that went down her check from her eyes to her jaw on both sides of her face, with chocolate cream eyes

Quick note in their human Ailousos can make one part of their body into its Ailousos part, for example they can show their tail in human form or change one of their hands into a paw.
....................
BREW POV
....................

I took a step closer to him and snarled. "Then do it."

I could just barley see the figure of the masked man before he lunged at me, pinning me down and pulling a knife to my throat.

The sharp blade of the weapon cut flesh but not enough for me to do anything about it. "One more word from you and I will slit your throat open and leave you to die, here and alone." The masked man threatened.

I snarled in his face. "Then do it!" I snarled thrusting a hand into his face to push him off of me. The masked man fell back on his ass and I raised my hand, switching it into my paw, and striking the masked mans face.

Sadly my version is still shit so I couldn't see his face but I knew his sunglasses and mask got knocked off. I could barley see him wipe blood from his nose. "Stupid child." He snarled grabbing ahold of my neck and lifting me from the ground.

I changed both of my hands into paw and sunk my thorn sharp claws into his flesh, I could hear his grunt of pain but his hand didn't remove from my neck.

And suddenly everything around me went dark.

...................
ALEX POV
...................

"OMG OMG OMG" I screeched, running around my room. "I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR?!?!?!" Tonight was the night of me and Finleys date and I called over Ivy in a hurry.

"A DATE WITH THE HEAD NURSE?!?! ALEX IM SO PROUD OF YOU!!" Ivy said jumping up and down and maple barking at her feet and Jackdaw sleeping on my bed.

"IVY, I WAS NOTHING TO WEAR. WHAT DO I DO!?!?!" I yowled jumping around. "Alex, Alex, calm down, I can help!" Ivy laughed. "Thats why I'm here after all." Ivy smirked while going over to my closet.

Ivy scanned my closet with her hawk eyes and pulled out a few tops, jeans, shorts, and skirts, then she turned to me. "Lets have a fashion show."

After many no's, maybe's, and a few HELL TO THE NO'S we finally decided on a black long sleeved shirt with a black leather jacket for my top. I wore a red buttoned up skirt and black ankle boots and a purse around my shoulder with black, low heeled ankle boots and a zipper on one side.

I stared at the outfit in amazement. "Ivy this is," I covered my hands over my mouth. "Just beautiful..." I said softly looking at the outfit while giving a twirl.

ivy walked over and put a hand on my shoulder. "My baby is all grown up." ivy said wipping a fake tear from her eye while I gave her a eye roll.

"Thank you again Ivy, I've never been on a date and I thought this all would go terribly wrong." I said softly, Ivy gave me a soft smile. "Now, go get your, umm" Ivy paused. "Go get your human lover-?"

I laughed slightly. "They are not my lover, we are just having dinner together." I said. "Maybe but I can tell you want this to be a date~" Ivy teased, I flicked her hand away from my shoulder and scoffed.

I blushed at the thought of being more then friends with Finley. But i doubt this is a real date, they probably just wanna have a talk. I thought grabbed my bag, waving Ivy good bye, and leaving for the place Finley asked me to go.