xv. deja vu

________

________

The Salvatore Boarding School

Eleanora and Evelyn sat at the back of their class, impatiently waiting for Cassandra to call them to her office. There was a new student who was supposed to arrive today and since Lizzie and Josie couldn't give a tour, Eleanora and Evelyn stood up and took responsibility.

Cassandra had informed the two girls that she'd make an announcement when she needs them so here the girls were shifting and moving around their seats, continuously glancing at the door anxiously.

"Evelyn Salvatore and Eleanora Bennett St John please report to my office." Cassandra voiced out in the intercoms.

Eleanora and Evelyn mentally cheered in their heads as they quickly stood up and collected their items. Evelyn smirked at Nate who groaned because he was stuck in the class whereas Eleanora gave him a bright smile and pecked him on the cheek before leaving with Evelyn.

"Bye, mom." Eleanora sang as she walked out of the classroom happily. Bonnie just laughed at her daughters behaviour and playfully rolled her eyes.

The two girls quickly put their stuff away made their way towards Cassandra's office and opened the door without knocking.

Evelyn walked in and saw a tall young male who is in his teens, possibly the same age as her or older. He had shaggy brown hair which was styled back from his face and had several tattoos on his arms and hands which were peeking out of his shirt. Now, he has a tanned complexion but the thing that drew Evelyn to him was his captivating dark hazel eyes.

Eleanora noticed the way the new student's eyes and Evelyn's eyes met as they sent each other longing glances. She gave Cassandra a smirk who was watching the interaction between her daughter and the kid with amusement in her eyes.

Eleanora cleared her throat and coughed to get the attention of the two.

"Hello, hi, can we get back to the tour? You guys can look into each other's eyes after." Eleanora teased with a smirk on her face. Evelyn's face turned red, and Hardin just scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

"This is Hayden Smith, he's the new student I was talking about." Cassandra informed the girls.

"Hi, I'm Eleanora Bennett St John." The brunette-haired girl was introduced as they shook hands. She could feel the darkness in him when she touched his hand. Vampire.

"Evelyn Salvatore." The blonde-haired girl introduced as they shook hands but held it together for a few moments longer.

"She is my daughter." Cassandra said once she noticed the confused look on the boy's face. "They both are going to give you the tour."

"Okay, great, let's go." Eleanora exclaimed as she walked out of the office with an exciting look.

"So, this is obviously the hallway." She commented as Hayden and Evelyn joined her. Hayden looked at her as if she was ridiculous because he could also see that this is the hallway.