Chapter 7

Purple chan or should i say 'Tsun-tsun #2' which i later find out her name as Masumi Kamuro that was assigned on class A reminds me of Tsun-tsun#1.

I wonder how many tsunderes i will met in here?

(if only he knows)

When i talk to her i felt like she was someone who also doesn't have friends but doesn't mind on having a conversation with someone. That makes her much better than Tsun- tsun#1 in a way.

We talk about useless things were she find me annoying and funny at the same time. Which made me felt a bit closer to her.

We then partways after my encounter with Mami-chan who sent me a message to deliver to Kikyo. I only smell trouble from her.

'And what do you do to prepare for trouble?'

.
.
.

.

.
.
.
'You make it double! ' remembering the anime i watched where they catch gir- i mean pokemon.'I said in my thoughts as i went to get my keycard from the manager.

Room 401.

I slide my keycard and went inside as i closed the door and remove my shoes then noticed that there was already someone inside.

She was sitting on my bed and looking down, for some reason she was releasing a cold aura. Shit.

"G-good afternoon Kikyo, i thought you would spend time with your friends to go shopping." i said while i timidly walk to her. She was silent for a while.

"Stop right there" she said coldly to me as she stares at me. I stop at my tracks as i look at her with a smile on my face.

"Ayanokoji Kiyotaka" she said my full name coldly.

'Wait, full name?, Now this is serious! if Kikyo called my full name then the danger level is 4, i should not joke in any possible way and answer her truthfully.

Based on my previous experience when i was practicing 'kabedon' on a black haired girl with a bunny shaped barette that was passing by since i got curious from the anime i watched.

Kikyo witnessed me doing that and...and. although i don't want to talk about it i need to.

I would rather go back to the whiteroom, if not for my training i couldn't endure it, those sleepless nights i suffered, those days that i've been crying all day and just staring into space, the first time i felt to be depressed. That punishment was the worst of all. She made me....

She made me watch 'Your name, 5 centimeters apart, Violet Evergarden, Your lie in april, Grave of the fireflies, A silent voice, I want to eat your pancreas, Plastic memories.

Kikyo was just laughing at me at that time as she looks at me tearing up while i was tied in a chair and forced to watch all of that in one sitting.

What made it worse is that I also heard Matsuo san chuckle at that time, he didn' t even help me! That traitor!

Although i could easily break the ropes my curiosity got the better of me so i watch it all day and felt depressed for 2 whole days after that.

Me being a genius made it much worse since i fully remembered all of the scenes.

That was the first time i regretted having a brain that could memorize anything.

"Ayanokoji Kiyotaka what do you see in this picture? "she asked me with jealous eyes and a cold voice as she shows me a picture on her phone of Tsun-tsun#2 with me walking by her side. Gulp.