Chapter 13

Kikyo and i are currently in my dorm sitting on the sofa i bought while she is

drinking a can of beer.

I didn't expect that she would also shoplift.

I remembered what Mami-chan told me.

-------
'Oh you didn't know?, my father and and your father, professor Ayanokoji arranged a marriage to support his business."
-------

'That old tire!'

'First he kick me out and now he sold me to this woman (sigh) now i really felt i was just a product,

Now that i recall that time in New York where some of the most influential and rich people gather, and the fact that old man made a deal to her family... the chance of her seeing me flaunting my biggest progress at that time is actually high!!!

' Should i come back to the whiteroom and made them remember of how troublesome i am so they would cancel the marriage? '

'Tsk, just wait for me for 3 years and i will make sure you will have leukophobia and lock you up in whiteroom hihihi'

"Kiyo..taka will you really get married to her?" Kikyo asked me breaking the silence, she looks a bit red now due to drinking.

"Huh?!, Why did you think i would?!, she looks like a troublesome person to me" i answered back.

"Hmph, then (hiccup) aren't you a perfect fit?"she snorted as she started drinking again.

"My Kikyo is being jealous again, i see" i said as i went closer to her and wrapped my arms around her.

"why did you even think, i would accept that ridiculous proposal? " i asked her as the scent of the alcohol wafted up my nose.

"it stinks"

"huh? (hiccup) did you (hiccup) just said i'm ugly? " she asked with a glare, her face were a lot redder now.

"I think that-"

"Kiyotaka"

"Hai, Kiyotaka here"

"(hiccup) Aho-kiyo we've been dating for(hiccup) 5 months now right?"

"Yes" i only notice it now

"Don't you think we should step it up now?" she said as she clings to my neck.

"Do you want me to? "

She smack her lips to mine, and slips her tongue inside, that time i lost all reasoning and carried her to bed. We then took off our clothes, leaving her on her underwear and me in my boxers.

She was crimson red as she covers her breast but still she lied down in bed.

She noticed a big bulge on her boyfriend's boxers that is about to turn off the switch for the light, which made her scared and aroused at the same time.

'That would hurt a lot' she thought as she stared at it.

"Are you really sure about this Kikyo? I won't stop even if you beg me" i asked her as i went on top of her, she kissed me as a response.

"You remembered what you promised when we do this kind of thing right?" i asked her and she widens her eyes and blush even more.

"d-do i really have to say it? Your really mean you know"

I remained silent as i waited for her, eventhough i can't see her i could imagine she was heavily blushing.

"n-n"