Chapter 12

.....

I just emerge from the water and look at them with a smug smile.

I won the bet and now they have to suffer hihihi.

"Oya oya, i'd be expecting those who promise to wear skirts tomorrow " i said grinning.

I can see their souls left their body after what i said. Regret could be seen on their faces, some were even crying and blaming Ike for it.

'hihihi they didn' t know that they could just back-out since i didn't state any punishments if they don't follow the deal, i expected that none of them would notice this, but it seems like they exceeded my expectations... in a bad way'

"A-Ayanokoji d-don't you think it's too much, were friends afterall" said Ike who was the one who challenged me to a bet.

"huh? I never thought of you as a friend, you Ike, Hondou, All people are nothing but-

"Is that from cote?! " asked Sotomura or also known as 'professor'

"hoh you get it Zaimokuza! " i said feeling some sort of comradery

"Don't Compare me to that,  i'm Sotomura, but you can also call me professor, it seems like we will get along, my comrade!" he said as he raised his right hand.

"Uhmm! Let's get along Best'o friend'o!" i said as i showed him a thumbs up which he respond with it too.

"Yosh! Everyone! the competition is finally done, so you could enjoy this free time to enjoy yourselves with the pool!, Sensei will also play with you!" said  Chie-sensei.

She spoke in a loud voice, which made the boys thrilled as they started to jump in the pool.

"Ahhh! What reward do you want Kiyotaka-kun?!" asked Chie sensei.

This caused the others to be jealous with me,

Two girls quickly hold each of my arms glaring at her,what are you know some guards that are protecting my v-card.

Chie sensei just ignore them as she walks closer to me.

"What do you choose?

a dinner with me?,

A bath with me,

or..

me as your dinner?" she asked seductively, while her fingernails draw circles around my belly button.

Jr. might really say hello out of nowhere if you continue this sensei' i thought while holding back the beast that is about to awaken.

"3rd option! Please! "

Smack!

Smack!

"Ahhhh! that hurts you two! i only choose an option" i said as i caress my pure head which actually doesn't hurt.

"hmph" they said in unison.

"Don't touch Kiyo in there"

"Me and Kushida-san should be the only one allowed"

"Huh?! Why would you be allowed?! his my boyfriend!" Kikyo said as she pulled my left arm

"I thought that we already agreed to share him? " Ichihashi said as she pulled my right.

'Oi oi i might break.. Just kidding'

"I don't remember answering that?!"

"Silence means yes, right?"