Chapter 18

The man soon stood up as he shook his head in disappointment while rubbing his forehead, probably done with our conversation, i guess our father and son bonding ends now.

"You're leaving already father?, how about a farewell kiss? or a farewell hug from your son? "

I spread my arms wide as if inviting him, however he just sent me a frown and then a disgusted stare.

"Shut your mouth, you can have your fiancée do that for you, i'll be back soon and next time her parents will accompany me, enjoy your last moments with your toy"

He shut the door in a slam leaving me and the chairman inside, so i turn around to face him,while my arms still spread wide.

"What about you chairman, want some hugs?, lets take a picture and then i'll send it to your daughter later."

The chairman chuckled with my actions and when i was expecting he wouldn't accept my offer, he put in a warm embrace.

Loli, don't tell me that your father is interested with young man.

"You have a tough life and it might continue being that, but hang in there, the future can be unpredictable sometimes"

His words were warm as his embrace,  his daughter is lucky to have someone like him as a father.

I wonder if this was how a father and a son talks normally?

I could only have a conversation with my father when i was in trouble or whenever he needs me.

I annoyed him whenever we had a conversation while he would criticize me for my actions and behavior.

Should i ask him to adopt me instead?, i'm sure that loli would be happy to be my step sibling, i can't help but imagine her smug smile while there was a irritated mark on her head.

"Is this enough?" he asked, he probably only agreed to accept my hug since he took a pity on me.

But he shouldn't since i was able to take a picture during my monologue and i already sent it to Kamuro and messaged her to make sure that loli can see that picture.

I bet she was running on the way now as soon as she saw it, oh right.... she can't.

I received

The next day, when i entered the class alongside Kikyo.

I observed that most of the seats were already occupied, maybe they decided to went early, now that they know that there was actually a deduction in our class points from being tardy or absent.

What's the use of being early when the class has zero points now?

We separated and went to our seats not before giving me a quick kiss which made the others look away or jealous.

We decided to make this a routine, Kikyo agreed to it with no hesitation.

"Kiyotaka-kun where's my kiss?" Ichihashi asked while tapping her lips asking me to kiss her at that part.

I didn't notice that she was already on my side. Did she just watch us kiss from up close?

Kikyo glared at her while dragging the girl Ichihashi to her seat.

"He won't give you any kiss, get away from him"

"Why?!, didn't we agreed to share him?"

"No we didn't!"

Was i really that handsome?, that i was able to capture two maiden's heart?, what a sinful man i am.

Sigh, i'm starting sound like blondie, maybe one day i'll impersonate him to pissed him off.