Chapter 28

Sorry guys for the long wait, I was really busy, haha. I hope your still tuned in this story.. :)

Jin's POV

   I stopped the car and went outside.

   "Thanks for bringing me home." Angela said and then smiled at me.

   "But you owe me."

   She looked at me nervously. "What is it?"

   "A kiss." I said and then pointed my lips. I'm really addicted to her kiss. Her soft lips but I respect her.

I saw that her face was shocked.

   Why is she like this? Everytime I asked her to kiss me, she will be shock. I'v kissed her many times but she looks like it's her first time. Hmm, how about I will kiss her many times? That's it!

   I walked closer and closer to her and put my hands to her shoulders so that she can never get away. That's the time I kissed her in the lips. She responded to my kiss. I wrapped my hands around her waist while her hands is on my neck.

   After a few seconds, I moved away. She's still standing while her face is red. Hahaha, she's blushing.

   "I-I hate it when you suddenly kiss me." she said while blushing. She's so cute when blushing. But what I love her, is her attitude.

   "Hahahahaha!" I laughed.

   "W-why are you laughing?"

   "You--hahaha-r b-blushing. Okay okay, it's enou--haha." I really can't stop. It's just that, she's really red.

   "Hmp, I hate you."

   I stopped laughing when she said that. What does she mean?! She hate me?!

   "Okay, I stopped. Just please, don't hate me." I begged her. I can't take it if she hates me. What if she will leave me? What if we will fight again?

   She did not listened to me. Instead, she turned around and then walked to her house. I was nervous of what will happen again.

   "Angela! Stop. I'm really really sorry. Can you forgive me? I don't mean to laugh at you. Please forgive me, please don't hate me." I said so she suddenly stopped walking but still not turning around.

   She did not say anything. "Please, I'm sorry." I said and then kneeled infront of her. Now, she turned to face me with her shocked face.

   "Jin, stand up. It's so embarrassing." she forced me to stand up but I did not.

   "I will not stand up. Not until you forgive me."

   She sighed. "Okay, fine. I forgive you, now stand up. Before anyone sees us."

   I smiled and then stood up and hugged her. "Do you still hate me?" I asked her between our hugs.

   "No, okay now I gotta go. Bye, see you tomorrow."

   "See you, my one and only."

   "Haha, yeah right." She said and then went inside her house so I got into my car and drived home.

   I got home and went inside the house. I saw mom, dad, and and my sister.

   "Jin, how's your day?" Mom asked me with her smile in her face. I walked first towards them and then kissed them in the cheeks. I really can't help to smile.

   "My day's feeling great, haha."

   "We're really thankful to her that she made you smile. We really missed your kind attitude." Dad said. Well, I'm really lucky to have her.

   "Yeah, me too. How about you? How's your day?" I questioned them.

   "It's really great, too. Because we've got to see our son very happy." Mom said.

   "Your mom said it all. But I'm glad, too. Just remember, be strong if something goes wrong."

   "Okay, dad. I will." After I said it, I looked at my sister.

   "What about you, my beautiful sister?" I said and then pinched her nose.

   She pouted amd removed my hand on her nose. "My day is fine, and..."

   "And?"

   "Promise, you won't tell anyone?"

   "Okay, fine. Promise."

   "*sigh* okay, here it is. I like someone, haha." She said happily, so I was shock.

   "What did you said?! You like someone?! Who is he? I will punch him. Your still young to like someone." I shouted at her.

   God! She's still young. I hate it when she likes someone, and knowone even likes her. She's beautiful, cute, but sometimes talkative and annoying, haha.

   "Ugh! Don't treat me like a kid. Cause I'm not a kid anymore." She said angrily.

   "Haha, okay. That's enough, it's time to eat." Mom said while arranging the plates, so I helped her.

~ ~ ~

   I am already in my room doing my assignments. We were done eating. I really missed Angela. I will just text her. I took my phone and texted her.

To: GF

   Gf, are you asleep already? I missed you and I love you. <3

Sent

*Ting ting*

Fr: GF

Haha, no. I'm doing my assignment, what about u? Miss u and love u too. <3

To: GF

Done doing my assignments, haha. Goodnight, my wifey. Sweetdreams.. :*

Sent

Fr: GF

Okay, goodnight, and sweatdreams. :)

##

When I read her message I suddenly smiled. I turned off my phone, I never thought I've gone this far. And I will never lose her, I can't believe that after all that problems, we still love each other. I will try not to leave her, and I will love her until the rest of my life.

***

Hello guys, can you add my new story. The name is "My Long Lost Destiny".  So stay tune also in this story. :)