Chapter 24

Jin's POV

   *sigh* I never got to have a bonding with GF. Ah-huh, I'll just invite her to have a date to the Love Paradise. Some couples will go there to have time together. I must surprise her...again. I went to my car and drove to that place. I already told the adviser to have a half day. And when the class dimsmissed, I will take her to a date. I remembered the day when I invited my ex-girlfriend to have a date. Yes, I have an ex-girlfriend but she left me. I was really angry with her.

   Nevermind, I am now here inside the Love Paradise. I went to the seller of the balloons, I chose a heart balloons with a writing of 'I love you'.

    After that I went to the chocolate station, all the chocolates were formed well so I bought them all. And then went to the jewelry station, I chose a diamond heart necklace with diamonds on the side if the heart. (It's up to you to describe it.)

   I don't have a problem of money because were very rich, hehe. I designed the entrance and the inside of this park. I looked at my watch, it's 3:45 pm, almost their dismissal time. So I hurried to go back to school.

   I got back, I waited her to get out. And there I saw her bestfriend. Ofcourse you already know him. I saw them talking, so I walked towards them. Their conversations is already clear.

   "I have to go, Nicco." Angela said.

   "Let me take you home, please!" he said while pouting.

   "A-ah, o--" but before she agreed I inserted. "No, she will come with me. And who said that you will take her home?" I asked. "Okay fine, she's yours. Uh, Angel, I have to go or your 'boyfriend' here will get jealous." Nicco said and then walked out. I looked at her and then smiled. "Can we have a date?" I asked without hesitation. "Date? A-ah, sure." she said shyly. I know it's her first time. And I'm glad that I'm her first.

   I holded her hand and we went to my car. "Where are we going?" she asked. "Just cover this in our eyes." I said while giving her a handkerchief. She followed what I said.

   "Were almost here." I said happily. I'm really excited for her reactions. I stopped the car, opened the door for her, and then took her hands so that she can stand. I faced her to the entrance and took the handkerchief covered in her eyes.

Angela's POV

   I'm really excited about his surprise. I noticed that the car stopped, the dor of the car opened, and then Jim holded my hand and forced me to stand. He took the cover in my eyes and then....

*O*

   "WOW!!! Really amazing!" I said happily. All the designs were hearts and had some heart balloons. I looked at Jin and he's smiling at me. I smiled him back. I don't know what to say, is he the one who designed this place? I mean, wow! He holded my hand and went inside with me.

   And I can't believe it! It's really romantic in here. We saw a big tree with heart designs, so we sat there. "GF, I want you to know that I'm really lucky to have you. I don't know what to do if your gone. Everyminute, I always think about you. And I want you to know that I love you so much. And I want you to have these chocolates, as a symbol of your sweetness for me...." he gave me a small box that is formed by heart. So I took it and smiled at him. "And I want you to have this, as a symbol of my love for you. And always wear it, so that you can really know that I love you." he gave me a little box. I so curious so I opened it, and saw a cute necklace with a small heart in the middle and a diamonds on the side.

   "BF, I don't know what to say. I'm very very very happy. And I also want you to know why I agreed to be your true girlfriend because I love you. At first, I'm really angry with you when you forced me to be your fake girlfriend, but everytime your with me, I started to have this feeling. And now I noticed that I really love you. I know this is so dramatic. But I'm thankful for you, for all you've done to me to make me happy. You really changed me, and I thank God for giving me a loving and sweet guy." I said. "And I also thank you, for changing me." he said and then smiled.